Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Explain that one smart guy. My character flipped, my role flipped, yours did not.

Because I didn't die. See below:

On 9/11/2020 at 10:24 AM, SwAg said:

MWil is weakened, but alive.

Character and alignment has only shown on death; not "is dying" and not "is alive". You are the one exception along with a janitor'd squire.

@SwAg

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Because my win con was to outlive Flint. Why would I be posting that until it was complete?

I thought Daniel was the last mutineer, which I’ve been saying for days. Turns out that was half wrong. There’s got to be another since the game didn’t end and it’s awfully convenient that you didn’t show an alignment when you died/came back. 

Josh

12 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Gonna hide again all day today, Ksj? Maybe pop up at the last second one more time? Only here for a hammer right?!  Why don’t you actually come out and tell us what you’ve been up to for the last few days?

11 hours ago, Forge said:

ksj

Ksj - 2

Josh - 1

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Because I didn't die. See below:

Character and alignment has only shown on death; not "is dying" and not "is alive". You are the one exception along with a janitor'd squire.

This was after a full day for MWil and you’re grasping at straws. He was weakened, you didn’t get any of the same flavor text. Your text reads that you went into the crowd, unsheathed your sword and the crowd scampered. Sounds totally town.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This was after a full day for MWil and you’re grasping at straws. He was weakened, you didn’t get any of the same flavor text. Your text reads that you went into the crowd, unsheathed your sword and the crowd scampered. Sounds totally town.

Grasping at straws? You're the one not showing an alignment AT DEATH while we have a janitored squire.

Tell me that's not scum.

On 9/11/2020 at 1:36 PM, MWil23 said:

@bcb1213 here's why I think it's Josh and why I've held out this long...

I NO SUBMITTED a move last night to see who would try to use me for a clear.

Sorry Josh

:)

On 9/11/2020 at 1:57 PM, MWil23 said:

Here's what I'm BETTING:

Josh: Red Scum, Pickle gave him that claim in scum chat

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Josh was janitored guys, no alignment flip. He’s scum.

If you don't believe me, believe mwil. Josh is the last mutineer.

@Forge @Nazgul

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If you don't believe me, believe mwil. Josh is the last mutineer.

@Forge @Nazgul

He also had you very much red lettered in his list, in fact you were the only one red lettered fully. I mean come on man, you told us your win con and you didn’t even tell us any of your night moves or anything else? You literally have nothing to show for it. You’re The Godfather.