• 2 weeks later...

Trade:

Trust the Process receives:

OF A.J. Pollock

Team Lyon receives:

LHP Gio Gonzalez

1B Yonder Alonso

OF Mitch Haniger

I had a glut of starting pitchers so I had been looking to deal Gio for awhile now. Alonso is also a bit redundant for me with Davidson and Hanley Ramirez on the team. Pollock will be back around the All-Star break, so I'll have to tread water until then. Also, I just wanted to acquire a keeper level player because I looked at All Betts Are Off's team and got jealous.

Looking to move an OF and need SP and RP. With my OF consisting of 3 top 20 guys, Pham and Soto it would probably be a good pitcher coming back. Type of deal I have in mind is I offered Sax JD for Thor and Diaz. Hit me up if interested. Mookie is basically off limits.

• 2 weeks later...

With slow starts from Buxton, Rizzo, Seager (injured), Castillo and Stras and my young talent Moncada, Acuna, Jimenez not developed yet, I've decided I am too far out for a top 3 and looking towards next year looking for upgrades 

Any top clubs wanna deal I'm ready to liquidate 

@crab1106 and I have swung a deal

Sending

SP Jacob deGrom

CL Cody Allen

Recieving

OF JD Martinez

SP Zack Godley

Updated Keepers (2019)

1B Anthony Rizzo

2B Yoan Moncada

SS Trea Turner

SS Corey Seager

3B Miguel Andujar

OF JD Martinez

OF Ronald Acuna

OF Eloy Jimenez

SP Stephen Strasburg

SP Luis Castillo / Alex Reyes

Thoughts on bringing a couple league proposals to a majority vote after next season ?

I'm not a fan of both Walks and OBP being a stat. I propose we either drop Walks or keep Walks and drop OBP back to AVG ? What are thoughts ?

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Thoughts on bringing a couple league proposals to a majority vote after next season ?

I'm not a fan of both Walks and OBP being a stat. I propose we either drop Walks or keep Walks and drop OBP back to AVG ? What are thoughts ?

BBs arent a catergory now. Am I missing something?

Archived