He gets:

SP Walker Buehler
OF Shin Soo Choo

I get:
SP Zack Greinke
RP Corey Knebel
OF Jose Martinez
1B Jesus Aguilar

This is a win-now move for me. My team gets deeper at the expense of a talented young SP who I may not have been able to keep.

With that said, I'm looking to move one or more of the following for a bat:

SP Miles Mikolas (7 W, 2.27 ERA, 0.96 WHIP) 
SP Mike Foltynewicz (5 W, 2.31 ERA, 1.19 WHIP)
SP Garrett Richards (4 W, 3.25 ERA, 1.23 WHIP)
SP Rick Porcello (8 W, 3.59 ERA, 1.13 WHIP)

2 minutes ago, playmaker8267 said:

@BillsGuy82 has made another trade, this time with me:

He gets:

SP Walker Buehler
OF Shin Soo Choo

I get:
SP Zack Greinke
RP Corey Knebel
OF Jose Martinez
1B Jesus Aguilar

This is a win-now move for me. My team gets deeper at the expense of a talented young SP who I may not have been able to keep.

Accepted

Jose Martinez was only player realistically had a chance to be kept and was a long shot at best.

Walker Buehler is a legit long term fantasy SP who will be a fixture at the top of the Dodgers rotation for a while

Keepers

Anthony Rizzo

Yoan Moncada

Corey Seager 

Trea Turner

Miguel Andujar

Ronald Acuna

Eloy Jimenez

JD Martinez

Stephen Strasburg

Walker Buehler

• 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Getting close to off season

Any league enhancement request anyone would want to bring to the table for vote for next year ?

Personally I'm not a fan of OBP 

@crab1106 @devils1854 @playmaker8267@freakygeniuskid @malibuspeedrace @biggio7 @klyon7634 @zelbell @I_GET_SAX

Also anyone planning on leaving ?

I'm probably going to bow out. I think my team is solid enough that you won't have trouble finding a replacement and my life is getting real busy.

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Any league enhancement request anyone would want to bring to the table for vote for next year ?

@crab1106 @devils1854 @playmaker8267@freakygeniuskid @malibuspeedrace @biggio7 @klyon7634 @zelbell @I_GET_SAX

Staying in. Like OBP, dont like holds.

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Staying in. Also not a fan of holds. I prefer OPS to OBP, but AVG over OBP is fine too.

Side note: If anyone has an impact player/star this season they'd like to trade for prospects/bottom half keeper types, I'm open to moving Rafael Devers, Kyle Schwarber, and Folty.

I wish there was more action in all of the leagues, like Elite. People actually talk in there and discuss trades etc. You don't know who is around in the other leagues. I know, we don't really have control over that. But, to me, it makes fantasy way more enjoyable. I am wanting to stay and I do like my team too.

4 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I wish there was more action in all of the leagues, like Elite. People actually talk in there and discuss trades etc. You don't know who is around in the other leagues. I know, we don't really have control over that. But, to me, it makes fantasy way more enjoyable. I am wanting to stay and I do like my team too.

I find it fascinating that all four leagues I am in on FF have similar people but greatly different activity. I have found myself more involved in Elite due to the involved nature of the participants. Last year this league was a lot more active but we haven't had the same this year. I also havent been threatened for 1st in months which doesnt help interest.

4 hours ago, crab1106 said:

I find it fascinating that all four leagues I am in on FF have similar people but greatly different activity. I have found myself more involved in Elite due to the involved nature of the participants. Last year this league was a lot more active but we haven't had the same this year. I also havent been threatened for 1st in months which doesnt help interest.

Yeah, I was able to keep pace and make it close for most of last year, but the gap this year has just been too big to bridge.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a awful starts from Rizzo and Castillo and injured years from Seager and Strasburg. I like my team but need a pitching upgrade. 

Keepers

1B Anthony Rizzo

2B Yoan Moncada

SS Trea Turner

SS Corey Seager

3B Miguel Andujar

OF Ronald Acuna

OF JD Martinez

OF Eloy Jimenez

SP Walker Buehler

SP Stephen Strasburg

Archived