Predict Brady’s 2020 stats

RUGmen

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If Brady looks terrible in Week 2 (who cares about Week 1, first new team in 20 years and no pre season) then Max Kellermen can finally say Brady is washed up after being wrong the first 37 times... and then claim he was right the entire time. /s

Dude is worse than Stephen A, way worse, and they both really suck. 

Can't stand them. And Skip. Logic and level-headed analysis is put aside for creating as much controversy as possible, but then they wonder why people call them out for not having a clue. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, RUGmen said:

As a Giants fan, I don’t think I have ever been more excited for another team than my own than seeing how the Brady led Bucs (and Bradyless Pats as well) fare this season. Even as a Giants fan, I have always been a huge Brady fan and I am hoping him  and the Bucs do well. I think this is the best  weapons he’s had for awhile now which will lead him to have a great season even at age 42. Many say this is Peyton final season 2.0 but I think it will be more of Vikings Favre.

im going to go with:

4700 yds

38 tds

12 ints

4633 40 12 - I say you hit this almost head on perfect.

GG!

• Like 4

On 9/9/2020 at 12:24 PM, BayRaider said:

64.1% COMP

7.7 YPA

4400 yards

32 TDs

11 INTs

12-4 record

Top 4 MVP Candidate. 

OP was the closest, but I’m not far off either. 

Looks like I was especially right about the Top 4 MVP Candidate prediction. Depends how Tanny, Henry, and Wilson perform today, but Brady may finish 4th after his game today.