NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

Chiefs lose Orlando Brown in pregame and his replacement a few minutes into the game.  Not good news.

We're relying on Austin Corbett and OBJ to keep us in contention.

Why do I get the feeling that we're starting our draft prep work later this afternoon.

Sick Napoleon Dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Pfffft don’t doubt Mahomes

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like something happened about the same time he started playing poorly…. I just can’t remember what it was.

Woods getting hurt maybe?

Or they got that one guy who says he is going to break the receiving yards record next year.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like something happened about the same time he started playing poorly…. I just can’t remember what it was.

I’ve never believed the OBJ/Baker struggling was purely linear and have always believed there’s something to it, but he’s playing (Stafford) against a dumpster squad secondary today and laying an egg.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve never believed the OBJ/Baker struggling was purely linear and have always believed there’s something to it, but he’s playing (Stafford) against a dumpster squad secondary today and laying an egg.

I don’t think OBJ was entirely to blame for Baker, never did, but he played a decent part.

Baker pressed to get him touches, which isn’t OBJ’s fault, but also not how this offense or Baker operates best.

OBJ did his part by running inconsistent routes, dropping easy passes in crucial situations and generally not competing for/making contested catches.  He’d try for some spectacular catches that didn’t involve contact, but he wasn’t much for dealing with contact really at all.