NFL General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Kinda feel bad he’s playing for another crap team. If he could have landed in Seattle, it would have changed his career trajectory.

He’s probably going to start 1 more year with a different team next year. Just depends on who misses out on a QB in the draft.

21 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda feel bad he’s playing for another crap team. If he could have landed in Seattle, it would have changed his career trajectory.

He’s probably going to start 1 more year with a different team next year. Just depends on who misses out on a QB in the draft.

I think he's in a good spot. They have more talent than people think still. They have a good OL, above average WR's, solid TE's, and a servicable stable of runningbacks.

I still kind of believe in Baker. I think he's always going to be a maddening QB, who will play awesome in spells and then utterly crap himself. Brett Favre with less magic.

On 5/26/2023 at 1:41 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

I think he's in a good spot. They have more talent than people think still. They have a good OL, above average WR's, solid TE's, and a servicable stable of runningbacks.

I still kind of believe in Baker. I think he's always going to be a maddening QB, who will play awesome in spells and then utterly crap himself. Brett Favre with less magic.

I think Baker would have thrived in Seattle. Without using cliches Pete Carroll just “gets it.” Dude adapts with the times better than any coach in football.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BetterCallSaul said:

We don’t have enough. But I would love Young. He’s a stud when healthy & I suspect he gets healthy this year. 

We have money if we don’t pursue D-Hop.

Berry will just do some cap space witchcraft next year.

I would love Chase Young as a guy in the rotation, and he could get back on snap counts from his serious injury. But I don’t see the fit, as he is playing in his contract year. I think it’s more realistic to hope he hits the market next off-season then make a push. I don’t think anybody is going to pay him a big extension right now, and I think he will be content playing out his contract year and betting on himself.