Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, if matts is town, i want to policy lynch this anyway for making me blow up my spot and claim.

If he's Town, then he effectively tracked the guy who red lettered Squire out of the gates, lied about the buxom woman and what she did, proceeded to call you a liar after your claim, voted for someone else while actively calling you a liar, lied about not being online to use the motivation after backpedaling, in which case Nacho entered to confirm the ability and mechanics, to which he then backpedaled about actually tracking Nazgul, and then said that he'd get his bonus tonight, which doesn't match what Nacho said/did. The whole thing is just all sorts of antitown.

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if he was town, the right play is just state your track. and pretend like the buxom woman didnt even visit you.

IF he was town, the right play is to state his track, put up Josh and me as the vote options, and then hint that there are only about 1-2 other "unconfirmed" players and/or abilities left pending one of our flips.

• Like 1

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Already doing so. I’m expecting to be roleblocked or killed either tonight or the next depending what happens tonight and who flips what.

Why? It would make sense for scum to take out Nacho or BCB (confirmed Town) and block you/Nacho, as an alignment compare puts us up against each other, and they likely need a mislynch tomorrow headed into lylo/endgame. They could even go off script and hit me, wait for me to flip Town (albeit they'd probably be hesitant to try to hit me again, understandably), and then assure you're the vote.