What movie are you watching?

Forge

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Not sure where to put this but:

Hans Zimmer is my all time favorite composer

Bought tickets last year to see him in Baltimore this past friday. Literally 3 hours before the show he cancels, saying he’s sick. The night before he played NYC on his bday and was out till 3am per his social media stories drinking. Per his bands social media they arrived in Boston around 5pm the night they were supposed to play in Baltimore. He or his team didn’t put out an official statement until days later and it was just “sorry we had to cancel baltimore…on to Boston tonight!”

Pretty clear he just got trashed in NYC, was hungover, and decided to skip Bmore and go to Boston early instead.

Still love his music but crazy unprofessional and I doubt i’ll ever get a chance to see him again

He's my number 2 behind John Williams, but I think his Gladiator score is the GOAT.

Yeah, pretty trash unprofessionalism douschyness on his part there.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

the-martian-1.jpg

Hadn't seen The Martian in a while and couldn't sleep last night, and it was better than I remembered.  And holy stacked casts Batman!

One of my most rewatchable movies of the last 15 years or so. Absolutely adore this movie

The Substance : First two acts of this movie feels like it's setting up to be an all timer, it literally was and all time favorite horror movie through the first two acts. Loved the premise, plot, atmosphere, acting, set pieces. It was so very original chefs kiss. The last act didn't live up to the trajectory of the rest of the movie though. It by no means was bad probably an 8/10 just felt super predictable once you got to the third act. Overall though 9/10 best horror movie of 2024 for me.