Spider-Man Miles Morales

showtime

23 minutes ago, 43M said:

The faces were a little weird on almost everyone in that game.

I just feel like a few tweaks wouldve been better. Not a complete makeover into a mix of Tom Holland and Shawn Mendes.

Yeah they were, apparently they did this because his face is more similar to the guy who did the voice and/or facial animation. So it looks more natural for the face.

Just an interesting choice to change it up in the same game.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah they were, apparently they did this because his face is more similar to the guy who did the voice and/or facial animation. So it looks more natural for the face.

Just an interesting choice to change it up in the same game.

Based on what Ive seen, most people hate the new face.   The ones who dont simply dont seem to care.   

3 hours ago, 43M said:

Based on what Ive seen, most people hate the new face.   The ones who dont simply dont seem to care.   

Yeah I've seen a lot of strong reaction. Didn't realize people actually liked the old one.
I think I was in the minority with a lot of the game though so I'm not surprised. 

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I've seen a lot of strong reaction. Didn't realize people actually liked the old one.
I think I was in the minority with a lot of the game though so I'm not surprised. 

Not so much I liked the old one as much as I didnt think it was bad enough to COMPLETELY change it.    

Since it’s relevant to what we were talking about...

I love that Sony has found their stride the last decade and have been doing great with exclusives this gen. But god has it bred such a toxic sect within the fanbase that goes Sony game to Sony game. I remember earlier in the year there were all those death threats made to the VO actor who did Abby in the last of us. Don’t get it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Since it’s relevant to what we were talking about...

I love that Sony has found their stride the last decade and have been doing great with exclusives this gen. But god has it bred such a toxic sect within the fanbase that goes Sony game to Sony game. I remember earlier in the year there were all those death threats made to the VO actor who did Abby in the last of us. Don’t get it.

That isnt Sony man....thats just the type of idiots on social media. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...