BDL 2020 Week 2 - Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Hungary Hippos

rackcs

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Hungary Hippos  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Williamsport Soul Reavers
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 04:01 AM

Btw, just because statistically Massie has only given up 1 sack IRL against the defenses he has faced doesnt mean he wouldn't give them up at a higher rate in BDL. This is a fact people are ignoring. The roster makeups in BDL are completely different which would likely cause them to perform different. Brunskill has been one of the worst guards in the NFL through 2 games btw.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Btw, just because statistically Massie has only given up 1 sack IRL against the defenses he has faced doesnt mean he wouldn't give them up at a higher rate in BDL. This is a fact people are ignoring. The roster makeups in BDL are completely different which would likely cause them to perform different. Brunskill has been one of the worst guards in the NFL through 2 games btw.

This isn't just a this year thing. It was also last year. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

You're right,  last year BDL roster makeup should've mattered more than NFL roster makeup too

Are you trying to just have the final word here? I'll let you have it if you want. I already PMed you what's wrong with your strategy so you don't think Im championing for more votes.

Some bizarre lineup choices in this match. Jimmy Smith is an IRL CB4, why is he starting here? Why is Jon Allen on the bench in favor of *checks notes* Davon Hamilton, really?

All that aside, I think Derrick Henry has a great spot here and runs hog-wild.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Some bizarre lineup choices in this match. Jimmy Smith is an IRL CB4, why is he starting here? Why is Jon Allen on the bench in favor of *checks notes* Davon Hamilton, really?

Thats a trend I intend to continue. I really like Jimmy Smith at CB.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thats a trend I intend to continue. I really like Jimmy Smith at CB.

He's playing 50% of the snaps for Baltimore, and that's with Tavon Young done for the year. Dude's not a full-time player in the NFL, he has no business being a full-time player in BDL.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

He's playing 50% of the snaps for Baltimore, and that's with Tavon Young done for the year. Dude's not a full-time player in the NFL, he has no business being a full-time player in BDL.

Well, I mean its my roster, I can do what I want lol. At any rate ty for your vote 

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Allen is 265lb DT, he's more of a pass rusher. Hamilton is the Jaguars NT this season and has over 50lbs on him. Trusting the NT to stuff the run here, not the pass rusher.

3 minutes ago, PR said:

Allen is 265lb DT

What in the world are you talking about, he's nowhere near 265 lbs and as far as I can tell hasn't been since high school

EDIT: Davon Hamilton is playing just under 40% of the snaps for Jacksonville and isn't starting. This is some Big Brain lineup decision-making here.

Edited by Blue

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

What in the world are you talking about, he's nowhere near 265 lbs and as far as I can tell hasn't been since high school

EDIT: Davon Hamilton is playing just under 40% of the snaps for Jacksonville and isn't starting. This is some Big Brain lineup decision-making here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zhwMjcB1pV7EyWF2DHoWY0-XgIRnS9FJ/view?usp=drivesdk

And Allen plays 59% and there will be rotation which I stated in my write-up. Hamilton splits his reps with only Abry Jones while Bryan and Jerrnigan split the other.