BDL Week 2 - Sacramento Sasquatch @ Camden Hood Rats

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sacramento Sasquatch
    • Camden Hood Rats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 04:00 AM

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

For performance each week it is.

Not really. I mean it depends on what you mean by "Fantasy Football". But there is LITERALLY not a damn thing wrong with Sacramento using 3 RBs. They're all producing. It seems like you want him pick one so you know which one to say sucks so you can continue to vote against him every week (I'm suggesting that seems to be his perception) but you're also voting against him because he is getting more production by using 3 guys. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt.

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Not really. I mean it depends on what you mean by "Fantasy Football". But there is LITERALLY not a damn thing wrong with Sacramento using 3 RBs. They're all producing. It seems like you want him pick one so you know which one to say sucks so you can continue to vote against him every week (I'm suggesting that seems to be his perception) but you're also voting against him because he is getting more production by using 3 guys. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt.

Performance each week has absolutely nothing to do with the Gameplan when I vote. 

I haven't actually played Fantasy Football in about 2-3 years. BDL is my only fantasy league.

All voting is subjective. Everyone has their way of doing things just because you don't agree doesn't make mine wrong.

Matchup - I compare starting lineups and make a decision on who I think will win. 33% of that games vote.

Performance (Fantasy Football) - Compare the offensive and defensive groups to see who has the edge. 33% of that games vote.

Gameplan - If each team has won the above categories the Gameplan is a tiebreaker. For me stating you aren't using your starters in your game plan but hedging your bets doesn't impress me. Simple as that. This is why I pick a lead back each week (50-65%) and then complement them with 2 other backs. I'm sorry if the way I view things upsets you.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Performance each week has absolutely nothing to do with the Gameplan when I vote. 

I haven't actually played Fantasy Football in about 2-3 years. BDL is my only fantasy league.

All voting is subjective. Everyone has their way of doing things just because you don't agree doesn't make mine wrong.

Matchup - I compare starting lineups and make a decision on who I think will win. 33% of that games vote.

Performance (Fantasy Football) - Compare the offensive and defensive groups to see who has the edge. 33% of that games vote.

Gameplan - If each team has won the above categories the Gameplan is a tiebreaker. For me stating you aren't using your starters in your game plan but hedging your bets doesn't impress me. Simple as that. This is why I pick a lead back each week (50-65%) and then complement them with 2 other backs. I'm sorry if the way I view things upsets you.

I'm not really telling you that you're wrong. Im having a civil discussion. 

But I wanna make sure I'm clear here. Did you say you vote based on how you think everyone else will vote?

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not really telling you that you're wrong. Im having a civil discussion. 

But I wanna make sure I'm clear here. Did you say you vote based on how you think everyone else will vote?

No. Where do you get that from?

This is what I got a kick out of.

I used one more formation than you and it was really a motion to a formation but you say I used so many formations. 

Then you say my RBCC is a cop out? I’m using three backs you are using four and even have a nickname for your group. Because my top back is getting 15% less carry share and my RB2 is getting that share to keep my other back fresh is a cop out?  While your 2 and 3 is getting 20-25% each? 

Formations:  Bunch formation trips / 2TE/ 2 RB
Scheme:  Pass (60%) vs Run (40%)

Rushing
Position Depth:  CEH / Kareem Hunt / Chris Carson / Latavius Murray “The Four Hoursemen”

Going with the hot hand in CEH (50%) this week. He is as elusive a running back as we have ever had and his shiftiness will create yards after contact to prime our running game. Kenny Clark’s injury opens up the middle of the road for CEH to move the chains. Hunt and Carson are threats both in the run game and passing game out of the backfield or in the slot. They will get about 20-25% of the carries each with Latavius Murray getting short yardage or Goal line duties as needed.

• Like 2