BDL Week 2 - Sacramento Sasquatch @ Camden Hood Rats

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sacramento Sasquatch
    • Camden Hood Rats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 04:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Since when do decoys tie the lead for their position group in snaps and targets? Seems like a weird strategy. 

And Counselor made him the focal point of his passing attack this week. I stand by the call. 

Who knows he was open quite a bit and they didn’t go to him. 🤷🏼‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Who knows he was open quite a bit and they didn’t go to him. 🤷🏼‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh you are right completely right, slipped my mind the deep shot he was completely open for six and Carr threw an awful ball. Luckily Ryan is better 

Bro I'm not knocking how he played or how he was used yesterday. I'm just not going to allow one person who didn't see the game to push the narrative that he was injured for the game and I wasted Ward on him. He played all game, he just wasn't effective way he was used. That's all. 

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Bro I'm not knocking how he played or how he was used yesterday. I'm just not going to allow one person who didn't see the game to push the narrative that he was injured for the game and I wasted Ward on him. He played all game, he just wasn't effective way he was used. That's all. 

It would be worse if he was injured and that is why he wasn’t effective and I was trying to play him because injuries before games count in this. If Ward does erase him let’s say. I like my other options. 

Just now, Jlash said:

You're really tunneling on the irrelevant part of my post. I considered him ineffective - whether it was the right reasons or not behind it doesn't matter. Sacramento best receiver is, imho, Gallup and you'd have had better success, again in my opinion, putting ward on him and dennard on Ruggs. You disagree with that that's fine - it's my vote after all. 

Now I will stop with the back and forth because it's incredibly annoying. 

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It would be worse if he was injured and that is why he wasn’t effective and I was trying to play him because injuries before games count in this. If Ward does erase him let’s say. I like my other options. 

That's my whole point. I'm fine with using my best CB on the guy you want to be the focal point of your offense. The rest is up for everyone else to determine.

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

You're really tunneling on the irrelevant part of my post. I considered him ineffective - whether it was the right reasons or not behind it doesn't matter. Sacramento best receiver is, imho, Gallup and you'd have had better success, again in my opinion, putting ward on him and dennard on Ruggs. You disagree with that that's fine - it's my vote after all. 

Ruggs is a high 4.2 guy. Ward is a low 4.3 guy. Boyd is a high 4.5 guy, Dennard is a low 4.5 guy. If I put Dennard on Ruggs people on here would roast me mercilessly and you don't stop a speed guy with an average speed guy. I matched athletes with athletes here. edit: tl;dr putting your slowest corner on your opponents faster receiver isn't good.

And again, he made Ruggs the focal point of his offense despite who anyone feels is the better player and I'm 100% of with keeping Ward on him. 

We can be done now.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That's my whole point. I'm fine with using my best CB on the guy you want to be the focal point of your offense. The rest is up for everyone else to determine.

Ruggs is a high 4.2 guy. Ward is a low 4.3 guy. Boyd is a high 4.5 guy, Dennard is a low 4.5 guy. If I put Dennard on Ruggs people on here would roast me mercilessly and you don't stop a speed guy with an average speed guy. I matched athletes with athletes here. edit: tl;dr putting your slowest corner on your opponents faster receiver isn't good.

And again, he made Ruggs the focal point of his offense despite who anyone feels is the better player and I'm 100% of with keeping Ward on him. 

We can be done now.

hugs monkeys GIF by Cheezburger

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I stand with TedLavie

who shoul di vote for ted?

• Like 2