BDL Week 2 - Sacramento Sasquatch @ Camden Hood Rats

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sacramento Sasquatch
    • Camden Hood Rats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 04:00 AM

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I think Sacramento eats up that secondary. Put L'Jarius Snead in the starting lineup already, geez.

Sneed vs Gallup would've saved me in this? 

This one is tough. Thought I had a good game plan together, even more so after seeing Counselors plan. I'll have to re-evaluate some things. 

• Like 1

Counselor put in a ton into this gameplan, I'm impressed.  Wasn't a big fan JLash's defensive gameplan with Cloud base and then everyone moving all over the place, seems to defeat the purpose.  In the end, I think Camden's weapons are too much for Sac's back 7 and they pull out a win that was waaaay closer than I thought it would be.

I really like Counselors gameplan but I think Camden’s difference makers on both sides (Russell Wilson and his ability to get his team down field. His bootleg options should create extra time and Hopkins is good enough to win when Russell extends out the pocket. I Ike the road teams plan to attack the middle of the field, but I trust the best part of Camden’s defense (Jamal Adams & Darius Leonard) can disrupt drives on a regular basis.

This is so close I have to go to my least favorite method to deciding.

Both OLs are very good and both DLs have underperformed a bit to start the year.  Both have LBs that are playing very well.  Both have great sets of weapons.  Both have secondaries that I don't think could stop those weapons.  Both have very good gameplans.

So it comes down to...I think Russ makes one more throw than Matt Ryan.

• Like 1