BDL Week 2 - Sacramento Sasquatch @ Camden Hood Rats

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sacramento Sasquatch
    • Camden Hood Rats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2020 at 04:00 AM

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

Thank you

OK.

33% Matchup - Camden

Best QB, WR and Top 5 RB in the league versus a bunch of rookies and Matty Ice. Better pass rushers, LBs and Safeties. Push on the CBs.

33% Performance - Camden

DangerRuss and the WR win for Camden. Taylor and Fant win for Sac. Defense is about even but Jamal Adams was transcendent this week.

I would normally be done here but just for you I will give you my thoughts on game plans.

33% Gameplan - Camden

Sacramento - It's one of the I am going to try and do everything game plans. We will use every formation in the book. Also mentions Ruggs as a heavy focus of your offense but then next sentence notes that he may not even go. Should have picked a different focus this week. Ruggs also had a bad night. The RBBC of Rookies is a cop out IMO. You are hedging your bets on one of them hitting each week. Pick one to be the main guy.

For the defense asking a rookie to do everything is a mistake. Murray is doing like 3 things. Also you need Diagrams for the last part and mention the word Gap like 20 times its just confusing. Again trying to put forth the do everything game plan.

Camden - Hopkins will feast all day against C.J Henderson so good call there. Everything else is pretty straight forward and easy concepts to grasp.

@Jlash

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

OK.

33% Matchup - Camden

Best QB, WR and Top 5 RB in the league versus a bunch of rookies and Matty Ice. Better pass rushers, LBs and Safeties. Push on the CBs.

33% Performance - Camden

DangerRuss and the WR win for Camden. Taylor and Fant win for Sac. Defense is about even but Jamal Adams was transcendent this week.

I would normally be done here but just for you I will give you my thoughts on game plans.

33% Gameplan - Camden

Sacramento - It's one of the I am going to try and do everything game plans. We will use every formation in the book. Also mentions Ruggs as a heavy focus of your offense but then next sentence notes that he may not even go. Should have picked a different focus this week. Ruggs also had a bad night. The RBBC of Rookies is a cop out IMO. You are hedging your bets on one of them hitting each week. Pick one to be the main guy.

For the defense asking a rookie to do everything is a mistake. Murray is doing like 3 things. Also you need Diagrams for the last part and mention the word Gap like 20 times its just confusing. Again trying to put forth the do everything game plan.

Camden - Hopkins will feast all day against C.J Henderson so good call there. Everything else is pretty straight forward and easy concepts to grasp.

@Jlash

1. Wrong. I’m using motions to give different looks out of the same formation. With different personnel packages. Teams do this often. Do you watch football?

2. Wrong again. I gave a percentage share of carries for my backs. Not a cop out when I want to use their different skill sets and rest guys. 

3. Different gaps for different players explaining their assignments. 

Thanks for taking the time to show some respect.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

How is a RBBC a cop out when its a strategy many actual NFL teams use?

35%/35%/30% is no clear lead back and hoping someone has a good week. I have no problem with a RBBC but someone has to lead IMO.

You may as well put all three RB in the same spot on the starting lineup.

Edited by SirA1