CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Blue said:

You're right, you just accused me. The fact that you voted for Swag when, by process of elimination, you know it has to be ET who is the killer, is atrocious.

“The killer”

Typically Dome games have a faction kill. I also don’t believe you are exempt. You could have known SwAg went to ET and were told, making it look like you redirected him, all while you killed Nacho.

All counselor did was confirm SwAg didn’t make the kill last night. Either ET or you did.

Plus, why couldn’t it have been Josh? :)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

“The killer”

Typically Dome games have a faction kill. I also don’t believe you are exempt. You could have known SwAg went to ET and were told, making it look like you redirected him, all while you killed Nacho.

All counselor did was confirm SwAg didn’t make the kill last night. Either ET or you did.

Plus, why couldn’t it have been Josh? :)

Because Josh is a commuter.

There's literally zero scenarios here from your point of view where Swag is the vote today. Voting him was either dumb or scum trying to get to LyLo tomorrow by avoiding narrowing down killer options.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're right, you just accused me. The fact that you voted for Swag when, by process of elimination, you know it has to be ET who is the killer, is atrocious.

BUT I DIDN'T KILL THE TWINS!!!! IF I HAD A HIT, I WAS GOING IN THAT DIRECTION!

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because Josh is a commuter.

Impossible to verify

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

There's literally zero scenarios here from your point of view where Swag is the vote today. Voting him was either dumb or scum trying to get to LyLo tomorrow by avoiding narrowing down killer options.

Almost like it’s intentional, no? 

Just now, Blue said:

Do you have anything to share with the class

anything at all

We could open our own school. We have a Professor, a Teacher/coach, a Counselor? Naz can be the flunky that ditches class. Swag is the lunch lady. ET the principal. Josh the librarian is there anyone else left in this game I’m forgetting?

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

Do you have anything to share with the class

anything at all

I'm a JOAT variant, which I can explain further, but also limited by charges:

N1:  Didn't submit a move due to the limited charges and didn't like my options.

N2:  MWil is the Cursed Ghost.

N3:  Orca went to Josh.

N4:  Stole Hockey's ability, which was the ability to protect.

N5:  No Move, saving my final charges.

N6:  Tried to protect, but was sent to ET.