CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No, I'm not. I am specifically and explicitly stating that I redirected Mwil, and according to the moderator, did so successfully. The fact that Counselor only saw me visit one person confirms that my redirect only targets one person--the person I am redirecting, not the person they are redirected to. Otherwise, Counselor would have seen me as targeting both Josh and Mwil.

Moreover, if I could both redirect and kill on the same Night, he would have seen me target two people last Night--the person I redirected and the person I would have killed. He only saw me target one person. Given there was a confirmed redirect AND a kill the previous Night, logically I could not have been the killer on the previous Night.

Thus, the only way I could have killed Mwil last Night is if Mafia has a factional kill and there is another member of Mafia besides me. Josh knows that but refuses to say which of the other three of you that is. Counselor has to make that decision for himself, as well.

Alright, so, again, that's you simply saying that.  You're trying to conflate me saying I targeted Josh when I sent Orca to Josh, and you being seen only targeting MWil as some type of condemnation of me.  I had to choose the target of my target, which is targeting that person.  You're trying to make it an inquiry into how the host treats that when everyone who is not being purposefully disingenuous can understand what I mean.

You're the only one bringing up the prospect of being able to perform multiple actions because at this point you have to, as there is no other way of trying to clear you when you visited the person who died.

Also, MWil has inferred being some type of vengeful or bomb role since Day 1.  Yet, you successfully redirected him last night, which means he had a night action -- for comparison, when you "redirected Naz" it failed.  So, you're just tripping over yourself trying to give alternative and conflicting explanations.

Just now, Counselor said:

The saying why would anyone do that, if I was scum I’d be stupid to do that... and then have a mastermind plan behind that to do the opposite of what you are saying in thread. 

steve harvey what GIF

Just now, Counselor said:

Reply please to my “thought process”

You are completely ignoring logic.

Counselor, I very sincerely mean this: if I was scum, there is no way I would have left you alive for LyLo if for no other reason than how awful it felt leaving you around for LyLo in the Monster Town game. You would be dead right now if I was scum, 100%.

Can anyone point to a game where Dome allowed people to perform multiple actions in a night?  Because I can't, and that is the new crux of Blue's argument.  And he's arguing what the host should do or how things should work, so I think this is fair game at this point.

Just now, Blue said:

No, it's based on what I know for a fact about my role.

Like, we both know that you're wrong, you can stop trying to argue.

So, again, what you're saying is fact, that you want people to believe in lieu of their own results and good senses.

Just now, SwAg said:

Can anyone point to a game where Dome allowed people to perform multiple actions in a night?  Because I can't, and that is the new crux of Blue's argument.  And he's arguing what the host should do or how things should work, so I think this is fair game at this point.

The crux of my argument is that the only way for me to be a killer is if people are allowed to perform multiple actions in a Night, so thanks for pointing out that I can't possibly be the killer since you confirmed I targeted you the Night a kill happened.

Just now, Blue said:

The crux of my argument is that the only way for me to be a killer is if people are allowed to perform multiple actions in a Night, so thanks for pointing out that I can't possibly be the killer since you confirmed I targeted you the Night a kill happened.

Or, you know, you're scum with someone else, and you're trying to use your one confirmed (beyond dispute) redirect to clear you for what?  Seven nights? That are unaccounted for.