CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Counselor said:

Josh I gotta go soon. What you thinking? 

Blue seems desperate. I trust your tracking ability. If the game isn’t over at the end of today, then it has to be Swag or Naz tomorrow, more likely Naz unless this was a long intricate back and forth in their scum chat in order to lower suspicions on one or the other.

• Like 1

This is ridiculous and unproductive.  You all can do whatever.  It's clear it's Blue, who was tracked to MWil in LyLo, and has proceeded to argue alternative and contradictory accounts to justify voting for someone other than him, and try to bully you into think it's dumb not to do that.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Blue seems desperate. I trust your tracking ability. If the game isn’t over at the end of today, then it has to be Swag or Naz tomorrow, more likely Naz unless this was a long intricate back and forth in their scum chat in order to lower suspicions on one or the other.

why in god's name would you vote Naz out before Swag, lol

Just now, SwAg said:

This is ridiculous and unproductive.  You all can do whatever.  It's clear it's Blue, who was tracked to MWil in LyLo, and has proceeded to argue alternative and contradictory accounts to justify voting for someone other than him, and try to bully you into think it's dumb not to do that.

I commend your dedication to the bit, it's not convincing in the slightest but it's hilarious to watch Naz and Counselor fall for it

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

"You're really dedicated to this bit where you advocate we lynch the person who is confirmed to have targeted the person who died.  It's really unconvincing.  Everyone who believes it is stupid."

I'm also confirmed to have targeted someone who didn't die the previous Night.

So, which is it: scum can transfer their kill, which you're claiming Dome doesn't allow, or I'm the only scum and chose to only do one of my two every-Night actions last Night for no discernable reason?

I never said Dome does not allow a faction to choose who kills.  I said he does not allow one person to perform multiple actions in a single night.  And you understood this, as evidenced by you demanding I identify who I believe your teammate is.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, going with this.  Be back later for real this time.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I never said Dome does not allow a faction to choose who kills.  I said he does not allow one person to perform multiple actions in a single night.  And you understood this, as evidenced by you demanding I identify who I believe your teammate is.

And again, literally no one actually believes Nazgul is scum.

11 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Either you’re scum or you’re bad at reading me.

I refuse to even consider the possibility that there were only 3 Mafia and 1 Indy in an 18 player game. So I'm gonna ask you again: if you're Town and I'm scum, who is my supposed teammate?

On 9/28/2020 at 10:00 PM, Dome said:

VOTE COUNT

3 mwil - squire, forge, mwil

3 Naz - blue, Daniel, counselor

2 matts - daboyle, hockey

2 squire - nacho, naz

2 Daniel - orca, pickle

1 bigbadbuff - josh

1 josh - ET80

1 blue - bcb 

1 hockey- bigbadbuff

D1 vote count going into overtime. Swag would have you believe I sat on my vote for my teammate literally the entire Day phase with another teammate at 2 votes instead of flipping to Mwil.