CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Blue said:

@Counselor, let me make something painfully obvious to you:

Swag is confirming that I redirected him the previous Night. Which means that I most definitely have a redirect. Which means, if I'm the one killing people, you would have tracked me to two people last Night--the one I would have killed and the one I would have redirected.

You only tracked me to one person, and we both know it.

And you do not see how you are selectively applying logic right now?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There's absolutely zero selectiveness going on here.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

@Counselor, let me make something painfully obvious to you:

Swag is confirming that I redirected him the previous Night. Which means that I most definitely have a redirect. Which means, if I'm the one killing people, you would have tracked me to two people last Night--the one I would have killed and the one I would have redirected.

You only tracked me to one person, and we both know it.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If I choose who they are redirected to, I definitely targeted him too.

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's not how it works and you know it.

Just now, SwAg said:

Blue's transition from "it would not make sense for scum to choose who performs the factional" to "these people cannot have performed the factional because X" to "I cannot have performed the factional because I am the redirector and TARGET TWO PEOPLE (even though the role does not work that way! And you all know it!) and you only saw me target MWil."

There is no transition, all of that makes completely consistent, logical sense.

I think you roleblocked me the Night I tried to redirect Josh. Counselor's own ability proves that the redirector doesn't target two people because he didn't see that I redirected Mwil to Josh last Night--successfully did so, in fact.

Just now, SwAg said:

We really went from "it's not possible for scum to alternate who kills" to "how would I perform my redirect in addition to the kill if you only saw me kill MWil?" in a day.

I never claimed it was impossible for scum to alternate kills.

Just now, Blue said:

There is no transition, all of that makes completely consistent, logical sense.

I think you roleblocked me the Night I tried to redirect Josh. Counselor's own ability proves that the redirector doesn't target two people because he didn't see that I redirected Mwil to Josh last Night--successfully did so, in fact.

Huh? So what did I see you do to Mwil? 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You saw me target him. Which means you did not see me target Josh, proving Swag's claim redirectors target two people is wrong.

Alright I’m going to read the dictionary you typed out now. If you keep quoting me and tagging me I will be interrupted from my thought process.