CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol

Good job getting played by Swag, of all people.

This sounds like scum on a last leg

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

yes, you'll kill Counselor or Naz and win, we all know that

And frankly, with the way they're playing here, they kinda deserve it. I ain't even mad.

If you knew me you would know this doesn’t work well with me. 

I am going to read your post above but I’m looking at this post behavior and the fact that you visited the player killed last night and I see scum. 

So, to reiterate, I am not attempting to bully or demean anyone into believing me.  I'm somehow apparently terrible at this game, and you would be an idiot to believe me when I've explained everything.  I'm relying solely on thread behavior, events as I perceive them, and Blue being tracked to the person who died in a game that now has five people in it.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This sounds like scum on a last leg

If you knew me you would know this doesn’t work well with me. 

I am going to read your post above but I’m looking at this post behavior and the fact that you visited the player killed last night and I see scum. 

The choice is to either abandon your redhanded result in what realistically could be LyLo and listen to Blue, or believe Blue because he says you should.

I don't know what else to do at this point.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, to reiterate, I am not attempting to bully or demean anyone into believing me.  I'm somehow apparently terrible at this game, and you would be an idiot to believe me when I've explained everything.  I'm relying solely on thread behavior, events as I perceive them, and Blue being tracked to the person who died in a game that now has five people in it.

I'm glad you're scum because I don't see how you come back from playing this badly if you were Town

Like this is Mafia career-ending stuff

@Counselor, let me make something painfully obvious to you:

Swag is confirming that I redirected him the previous Night. Which means that I most definitely have a redirect. Which means, if I'm the one killing people, you would have tracked me to two people last Night--the one I would have killed and the one I would have redirected.

You only tracked me to one person, and we both know it.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

How mean am I allowed to be to you after the game when Town loses because you voted me during LyLo

If I’m wrong I’ll own it. If you want to treat me a certain way because I followed thread play and my move results that’s on you.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If I’m wrong I’ll own it. If you want to treat me a certain way because I followed thread play and my move results that’s on you.

Your own results from last Night make no sense if I can both kill and redirect.