CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm sure I'll regret this, but...I had no move N1, and neither did Josh to my knowledge. Why not us?

Read up.  

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Of those not making a move n1

ET

Swag

Josh

Mwil

Hockey

Squire

Pickle

I got a town read on you.  So of those 7 with no n1, 3 are town reads and I am one as well.  That leaves 3.  Et, Swag, josh. 

Et voted matts so ill give him a little leeway 

Down to josh or swag.  Swag fits better (if not both)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:
9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm sure I'll regret this, but...I had no move N1, and neither did Josh to my knowledge. Why not us?

Read up.  

49 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Of those not making a move n1

ET

Swag

Josh

Mwil

Hockey

Squire

Pickle

I got a town read on you.  So of those 7 with no n1, 3 are town reads and I am one as well.  That leaves 3.  Et, Swag, josh. 

Et voted matts so ill give him a little leeway 

Down to josh or swag.  Swag fits better (if not both)

I read up, but was more or less wondering why you were so quick to clear me/read me as Town.

I'm also curious as to why not submitting a move would vault someone up your scum list.

If you don’t understand how what you said is comedic relative to night abilities, then I don’t know what to tell you.

I laughed because you went with “no night ability, must be scum,” not the realistic “some scum likely did not submit a move on N1.”

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Squire, absolutely no question. Town is never going to lynch him based off the Innocent Child claim and he's too good at late-game solving to leave around. Hitting bcb was, no offense to bcb, rather bizarre.

So, I would wager that it's well established right now that going to BCB based upon threadplay, ability, and the fact that he's cleared by the host is a mistake...which stands to reason that it's likely not arbitrary or a head scratcher, but rather there is some rationale/invest involved. Given that we knew he submitted a move, and that there aren't any role flips, it could very well be he was powerful.