ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

Just now, mission27 said:

Not really.  Our manager didn't decide to use the challenge.  

Unbelievable.  F'ing fleas on the f'ing bases making outs.    

They still owe us one for not making the correct call. Yes girarfi screwed up but ump did as well

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

They still owe us one for not making the correct call. Yes girarfi screwed up but ump did as well

Yeah and they gave us one back by screwing up the call against the Indians right there.  Difference is those guys challenged.  When you challenge it, you're going to get the right call.

F'ing Girardi is a pos.

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Tbh that is also on Girardi, for all these pinch running bunting antics.  You had a guy on second.  Just let your three best hitters take a shot at a single.  Unbelievable.  I hate him so much.

Everything is on Girardi, apparently.

If we can get thru this half inning we could be in good shape. Cleveland i believe has one pitcher left in their bullpen. We have 4 with 2 long relievers. And Sevy i believe ran down to bullpen so that would give us 5 down there.

Although i think indians end it

Just now, jrry32 said:

Everything is on Girardi, apparently.

It is.  He's a bad manager.  He'd rather lose pinch running and grinding on his binder and stealing bases and all that crap than win by hitting a bunch of home runs and doing the right thing. 

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

If we can get thru this half inning we could be in good shape. Cleveland i believe has one pitcher left in their bullpen. We have 4 with 2 long relievers. And Sevy i believe ran down to bullpen so that would give us 5 down there.

Although i think indians end it

If needed Salazar can go for as long as we need it.  Could probably even use Tomlin if need be and just go Bauer game 4. 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

It is.  He's a bad manager.  He'd rather lose pinch running and grinding on his binder and stealing bases and all that crap than win by hitting a bunch of home runs and doing the right thing. 

That's not to take anything away from the Indians they've obviously done a great job capitalizing.  But Jesus Christ.  How many times is he going to over think things and hurt us?

Archived