ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

The biggest issue is that if you play for the Indians you presumably have to live in Cleveland.  I have been to Cleveland.  I'd rather play for some AAA teams.

Living in New York also sucks.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

The biggest issue is that if you play for the Indians you presumably have to live in Cleveland.  I have been to Cleveland.  I'd rather play for some AAA teams.

There are some nice areas around Cleveland. Not the city itself. All depends on individual preference. As far as everyday life for me, NYC would be literally at the bottom of my desired places to live.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

He's been god awful.

In all fairness I think the TV zones are awful and make all the umps look bad.  They are just not very accurate, there are always borderline calls, and consistency is more important that matching some TV zone.  But he's been wildly inconsistent. 

I've been on Baseball Savant (statcast) because I don't trust Fox at all.  He's still been inconsistent by their standards.  

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

You have never seen the suburbs for Cleveland than...

Just now, NateDawg said:

There are some nice areas around Cleveland. Not the city itself. All depends on individual preference. As far as everyday life for me, NYC would be literally at the bottom of my desired places to live.

I wouldn't want to live in Cleveland, but I'd rather live there than New York.

Just now, mission27 said:

I have.  I'm sure they are nice for some people but a 25-year-old bazillionaire has no business living there.

If I'm a young person with a ridiculous amount of money, give me Miami or LA over NY.

And another terrible call by the ump.

Just now, jrry32 said:

If I'm a young person with a ridiculous amount of money, give me Miami or LA over NY.

And another terrible call by the ump.

Don't necessarily disagree with you, just personal preference.  All three are good options.

But as someone who has tried to ball out in Cleveland, and does not have (quite) 100 million dollars, trust me Manny... that's not where you want to be.

Just now, mission27 said:

I have.  I'm sure they are nice for some people but a 25-year-old bazillionaire has no business living there.

Why? During season you are barely home anyways and during the off-season the player can live any where No one spends their offseason in New York. There going home or there going south or the westcoast

If I had a hundred million in my pocket, I’d still want to own 10 acres of land and live near no one. I’d have a great house and enjoy it with my family. Again, I’m not everyone. For those that want things to do, night life, and publicity, NYC is a top 5 place to live for sure. It would be dead last for me, along with LA.

Archived