Week 4- Chargers (1-2) @ Bucs (2-1)

ravishingone

First qtr of the season is at hand with the Bucs having the opportunity to come out with a winning record since I believe Rah s 2nd season. (not sure).  Is this current Bucs team "Youngry"?  🤔😀

Key match ups for me:

-Will Bowles have Davis shadow Allen all over the field?

-Will the Bolts stick to the running game even without a lot of success?

-Bowles will blitz, blitz, blitz. Will it be more thru the A gap with White or the safeties off the edge?

-Will the secondary play more zone with Herbert s ability to break contain if pressured?

-Expect the Bolts to.play their safeties back, can the Bucs run the ball?

- Expect Brady to go a lot to the RBs and TEs

- How will Wirfs fare against Bosa?

Bucs special teams- please don t embarrass yourselves

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think we're looking at another 28-10 type game. Bowles vs Herbert shouldn't be a fair fight.

Gimme 35-13 Bucs.

I can t go that far, but I hope it happens.  Bolts have better weapons then the Broncos.  If the Bucs don t turn it over. then not sure the Bolts offense can score enough points to win by having to go the length of the field.

Fully expect the Bolts to rush 4 and play a lot of zone.  I don t expect any quick scoring drives from either offense.  I have more confidence in the Bucs offense to avoid the mistakes then the Bolts offense against Bowles defense

Chargers have nice talent on D. This will be a nice test for us offensively. Not an elite unit but they are tough. Bowles knows what he needs to do. Go after Herbert and force him to make a quick decision. Their run game has no chance. As long as we do not turn the ball over we should win by 2 possessions.

27-17 type game

1 hour ago, Chargers said:

I hope we keep this game close. A loss seems inevitable with the injuries we have and Brady being we are going up against. Bosa starting and playing at the DPOY level he has been playing like so far is the only shot we have. 

Maybe you can answer this question?  Seems like yr after yr the Chargers roster gets ravaged by injuries.  I can remember as far back as Norv Turner being HC, and the roster being depleted by injury.  Any insights?