Week 4- Chargers (1-2) @ Bucs (2-1)

ravishingone

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Nobody has moved Vea off the LOS yet this season.

Continuation from last year. And his rookie year.

Dude is a monster. And he learned last year how to use his power to move forward.

Plenty of clips of him pushing the double team back five yards or so. Just needs to get the call on the play.

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

They do need to try and keep running the ball because most of the deep shots are coming from under center.  Not all, but most.

The Scotty Miller TD was playaction from shotgun.

We're slowly evolving to a more modern offense. Slowly.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The Scotty Miller TD was playaction from shotgun.

We're slowly evolving to a more modern offense. Slowly.

It was, still the threat of the run, ironically fake to the right I believe.  The passing game at it a structure, I don t have an issue.  Touchdown to checkdown is a lot more prevelant this season then last season.  The RBs need to be better.  

They really don t have an Edelman on the roster.  Option routes between the hashes really  can only be run by the TEs and RBs.  I have a feeling Brate will become a favorite target because he can really work the middle of the field.

Just now, ravishingone said:

It was, still the threat of the run, ironically fake to the right I believe.  The passing game at it a structure, I don t have an issue.  Touchdown to checkdown is a lot more prevelant this season then last season.  The RBs need to be better.  

They really don t have an Edelman on the roster.  Option routes between the hashes really  can only be run by the TEs and RBs.  I have a feeling Brate will become a favorite target because he can really work the middle of the field.

Yeah. We don't have a reliable receiving RB.

We drafted WRs to stretch the field. So nobody - other than Scotty, really - has the twitch to work underneath. And even he's not the best at it.

We've got guys that are ideal at working 10+ yards downfield. Or only carrying the ball. Nothing really in between.

Brate works the middle of the field really well. But it's not so much timing as it is finding holes in the zone. We'll see if we can adjust; or block a hair longer for him to work it.

Jameis extended plays, which I think is a big reason Brate was able to be so productive. Maybe Brady can find him sooner. Or Cam can find those spots quicker.

Not every Brate pass can be a seem route against a smaller db.

My takeaways

Vea is gold , even though we ALL wanted Derwin that year, Vea has been one of the best Licht picks and one of the best players in that draft class

McCoy sucks, Vaughn needs more reps. On his TD catch he should some burst, we need to see if he can improve on that because Rojo cant stop dropping passes to save his life and we need a receiving threat in the backfield

Leftwich is getting bailed out by TB12 , just let Brady to his thing

we need to open up the playcalling like we did when we were down and carry that over to all game, we really let it rip in the 2nd half and thats how it needs to be always

with OJ being out , maybe my boy Tanner Hudson breaks through?? sad though because OJ was starting to turn it on

Does Brady prefer Justin Watson over Scotty?

We need Godwin back for this O to really take off

• Like 1