STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

So I’ll just lay it all out for Mwil and Blue and let them figure it out.

I'm Captain (not admiral yet) Firmus Piett. I have the ability to redirect people but I cannot use it on the same person twice.

n1: no move. I did not want to block future moves based on a N1 guess

n2: redirected counselor to glen. I was told I found myself in front of ET and he was redirected to Glen.

n3: redirected KSJ to counselor. Move was successful.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well one of your Galactic "leans" is Chewy 

I want you to understand that when I say "I don't believe anything you say," that I mean that with the utmost sincerity. We know you're not Town, you almost certainly have a wincon that is irrelevant to us winning, and you clearly tried to mislead us about Pickle. Go sit in a corner while the Empire figures out who to kill today and hope that we don't decide you're the safest option.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I know you think I might have mixed feeling about the Empire now, as you kill me, but I assure you, it's what I envisioned when I got that big Vader Palpatine 2020 sign on my space ship.

big "choke me gimp suit daddy" energy here

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I want you to understand that when I say "I don't believe anything you say," that I mean that with the utmost sincerity. We know you're not Town, you almost certainly have a wincon that is irrelevant to us winning, and you clearly tried to mislead us about Pickle. Go sit in a corner while the Empire figures out who to kill today and hope that we don't decide you're the safest option.

big "choke me gimp suit daddy" energy here

I need a safe word.

Just now, Blue said:

I believe Hockey. Swag and KSJ didn't perform any of the kills last Night. Obviously either the Rebels or Obi-Wan killed Rack. There are an extremely limited number of players that could be those roles.

Well, I suppose KSJ could have, depending on how Nacho does items/ability targets.