STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malfatron felt the need to quote BBB and arbitrarily eliminate 2 of the four by making it a two horse race. I find that fascinating.

Pickle Rick

I noticed this as well. Especially when he normally likes to get many options on the board.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nobody ever said malf likes to build counter wagons when hes scum :)

That's definitely a portion of the irony, but more or less what Rack said:

Just now, rackcs said:

I noticed this as well. Especially when he normally likes to get many options on the board.

@Malfatron, you've decidedly pushed aside two people before they've had the opportunity to claim a third party and narrowed it accordingly before any real momentum was started.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

sure but we dont get quadcorder results every day now do we? :)

2 talked, 2 didnt.

put the other 2 feet to the fire, and then we see whats what. the vote is the hot poker

Just now, Malfatron said:

sure but we dont get quadcorder results every day now do we? :)

2 talked, 2 didnt.

put the other 2 feet to the fire, and then we see whats what. the vote is the hot poker

Why not put ALL of their feet to the fire? Why let the other 2 skate just because they haven't talked YET. Also, LOL at your disingenuous "they talked" rationale, considering that they didn't say anything of note.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Why not put ALL of their feet to the fire? Why let the other 2 skate just because they haven't talked YET. Also, LOL at your disingenuous "they talked" rationale, considering that they didn't say anything of note.

remind me how many votes pickle has again?

:)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Tugboat and pickle said much.

tugboat was redirected and pickle is 3rd party