STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

22 minutes ago, Blue said:
7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The fact that blue didnt speak out about said flavor in your case tells me that either the flavor is empire-esque or not existent.

If you're talking about the flavor for why I couldn't target Orca, it most certainly exists. I just can't make a positive case for him being scum based on it.

Talking about swag

Also, if Counselor doesn't give us some viable and confirmable results going forward after last night, we need to push him after the Quadquarter conundrum is sorted out. Town Counselor absolutely comes out and says "I killed him with my droid, I thought he was scum!!!!!"

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Talking about swag

Yeah, I misread while catching up and saw my mistake while going back to find something else. No flavor on the apparent redirect from Swag to Daniel.

I'm not 100% that it was a redirect, but there's very little to go on and it makes the most sense to me.

Just now, Blue said:

Yeah, I misread while catching up and saw my mistake while going back to find something else. No flavor on the apparent redirect from Swag to Daniel.

I'm not 100% that it was a redirect, but there's very little to go on and it makes the most sense to me.

either way, im sure swag would agree that theres no evidence to condemn swag here

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

I thought pickle was claiming Lando.

the jabba one was just a "funny" gif.

...and how would Lando be an other exactly?

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Landonis_Balthazar_Calrissian

The dude was a general in the Rebel Alliance. Even in ROTJ he helps the Rebels rescue Han and then fires the killshot on the D2 Death Star that destroyed it in the Millenium Falcon.

That's like saying that Han Solo would be an "other" because he was also a gambler, smuggler, and ambiguous in the first movie until the last few minutes. 

You can't be serious.

Just now, MWil23 said:

...and how would Lando be an other exactly?

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Landonis_Balthazar_Calrissian

The dude was a general in the Rebel Alliance. Even in ROTJ he helps the Rebels rescue Han and then fires the killshot on the D2 Death Star that destroyed it in the Millenium Falcon.

That's like saying that Han Solo would be an "other" because he was also a gambler, smuggler, and ambiguous in the first movie until the last few minutes. 

You can't be serious.

he doublecrossed the rebels

also, im voting pickle.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

If I were a betting man, I'd say that SwAg has a passive redirect for some reason.

Just now, Malfatron said:

he doublecrossed the rebels

In Empire when his city was held hostage?!?!?!?!

THE GUY LITERALLY HELPED THE REBELLION DEFEAT THE EMPIRE IN ROTJ BECAUSE HE FLEW THE MILLENIUM FALCON AND FIRED THE SHOT THAT DESTROYED THE D2, AFTER HE BECAME A GENERAL IN THE REBEL ARMY!!!!!!!!!