Week 5 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1)

.Buzz

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So do we like Fowler yet?

Not yet. Let him be good and disruptive on the d-line consistently for the full season and then again next season. Then we'll like him. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

I was one of the few who likef him over Beasley. Still feel like an idiot but him turning it on a bit is helping a lot.

Why? I cried so much when we took Fowler > Beasley. 

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Man didn't take us 2 years to like Yannick

That because Yannick was a 3rd round pick, not 3rd overall. Yannick has also learned how to use his hands during pass rush and a plethora of pass rush moves and counters to improve himself. Yannick also manages to stay out of trouble and not throw some guys groceries in a lake (I'm being a little salty). Not only is Yannick's name cooler, but he even looks better! I'm mean even Dante's name is offensive, Fowler (close to foul). 

1 minute ago, Jags said:

That because Yannick was a 3rd round pick, not 3rd overall. Yannick has also learned how to use his hands during pass rush and a plethora of pass rush moves and counters to improve himself. Yannick also manages to stay out of trouble and not throw some guys groceries in a lake (I'm being a little salty). Not only is Yannick's name cooler, but he even looks better! I'm mean even Dante's name is offensive, Fowler (close to foul). 

Are we sure those groceries weren't for Denard Robinson?

4 minutes ago, Jags said:

Why? I cried so much when we took Fowler > Beasley. 

I liked his ferocity and play style. Plus, multiple gms who picked behind us had Fowler over Beas including Washington and the team that tool Vic in Atlanta. 

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Man, is Robinson even with a team anywhere?  Guy's career really sunk like a rock.

Sunk more like a car tbh

Archived