R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

11 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Two deals..

Yates gonzales for posey

Dozier Honeywell (will be traded back to me at seasons end) for Rondon inciarte hosmer 

Yea, little Closer upgrade and pitching upgrade. Had Yadier whose playing well. Why not ? 

6 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Two deals..

Yates gonzales for posey

Dozier Honeywell (will be traded back to me at seasons end) for Rondon inciarte hosmer 

Wait, why would Biggo rent a player thats hurt and he's not in the race? Not sure how legit that is, you're basically renting a roster spot. I call BS.

26 minutes ago, packerbacker87 said:

Going to go ahead and deal Mikolas for peralta. Age and upside makes me go for it. Mikolas has been extremely steady this year, but I’ll swing for the fence here. 

Yep. Peralta makes a ton of sense for a team willing to gamble on his upside. I just needed a steady SP to hopefully help my ERA/WHIP and Mikolas has been that. I wasn't going to keep Freddy so it made sense to cash in and get someone that will help me this season more than he can.

On 28/07/2018 at 11:40 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

Two deals..

Yates gonzales for posey

This makes no sense

Funny tho, I threw in a free ticket to @I_GET_SAX for Bills/Pats Dec 23 in Foxboro to get my boy Vladdy ?

Vladdy

Seager

For

Gregorius

Bryant

Berrios

JD

Pats ticket 

92 runs - 21 HR - 64 RBI - 19 SB - .268

Not bad 160 pace for Rougned Odor with his horrible start. 

Odor's last 34 games .331 - 29 runs - 9 HR - 17 RBI - 8 SB

If he did that ^ in April he would be a mega star in this league. Still 24 years old. 

Archived