R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

So 12 keepers right now are Arenado, Baez, Cain, Sevy, Snell, Rodon, Marquez, Jansen, Grienke, Realmuto, Wheeler with the last spot having consideration for Ward, Trienen, Godley and Doolittle. With there only being 3 sure offensive keepers and Cain whos borderline for me Id like to trade pitching for another sure position player. Preferably OF. Sevy not on the table otherwise lets talk.

On 8/26/2018 at 12:31 PM, crab1106 said:

So 12 keepers right now are Arenado, Baez, Cain, Sevy, Snell, Rodon, Marquez, Jansen, Grienke, Realmuto, Wheeler with the last spot having consideration for Ward, Trienen, Godley and Doolittle. With there only being 3 sure offensive keepers and Cain whos borderline for me Id like to trade pitching for another sure position player. Preferably OF. Sevy not on the table otherwise lets talk.

Ill trade witcha!!

New Deal

BK receives:
OF JD Martinez
C/1B Buster Posey
SP Jake Arrieta

HH receives:
C Wilson Ramos
2B Scooter Gennett
SP Justin Verlander
SP Carlos Carrasco

My Take: Honestly, I hate pitching and I wanted to get an elite bat back in an attempt to build up my offense for 2019 considering it doesn't really matter what I do with pitching lol. I should have a solid balance of power, speed and (hopefully) average going into 2019 now.

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

New Deal

BK receives:
OF JD Martinez
C/1B Buster Posey
SP Jake Arrieta

HH receives:
C Wilson Ramos
2B Scooter Gennett
SP Justin Verlander
SP Carlos Carrasco

My Take: Honestly, I hate pitching and I wanted to get an elite bat back in an attempt to build up my offense for 2019 considering it doesn't really matter what I do with pitching lol. I should have a solid balance of power, speed and (hopefully) average going into 2019 now.

I want that title

Call me crazy but, as of right now, my only keeper pitchers are Edwin Diaz and Craig Kimbrel.

C Buster Posey
1B Jesus Aguilar
2B Dee Gordon
3B Matt Carpenter
SS Trea Turner
SS Tim Anderson
OF Eddie Rosario
OF AJ Pollock
OF Harrison Bader
OF JD Martinez
CL Edwin Diaz
CL Craig Kimbrel