R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

I would put a thought about this rule as in picks you trade away. You get 3 draft pick trades where you do the trading away. Since the Last round pick is an ESPN accounting issue for us, I would say in this deal BG would have used up 1 of his 3 pick trades now, while SAX's doesn't use up one of his. Also once you've made 3 draft pick trades you can't trade or acquire any more picks, no matter last round or not. 

This does a couple things that fix problems with the system. First, it cuts down on the number of draft pick trades and makes owners more mindful when making draft pick trades. Second, it keeps owners (like myself previously) from trading away picks in the season then for picks later in the season.  

Also this isn't hard to track. @bkobow05 can keep a counter on top of every team in the first thread like previously, with how many draft pick trades they have remaining. Not that hard. Also if you are going to make a draft pick trade, @ BK in the trade, since this new site has that feature that previously it didn't. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I would put a thought about this rule as in picks you trade away. You get 3 draft pick trades where you do the trading away. Since the Last round pick is an ESPN accounting issue for us, I would say in this deal BG would have used up 1 of his 3 pick trades now, while SAX's doesn't use up one of his. Also once you've made 3 draft pick trades you can't trade or acquire any more picks, no matter last round or not. 

This does a couple things that fix problems with the system. First, it cuts down on the number of draft pick trades and makes owners more mindful when making draft pick trades. Second, it keeps owners (like myself previously) from trading away picks in the season then for picks later in the season.  

Also this isn't hard to track. @bkobow05 can keep a counter on top of every team in the first thread like previously, with how many draft pick trades they have remaining. Not that hard. Also if you are going to make a draft pick trade, @ BK in the trade, since this new site has that feature that previously it didn't. 

This works 

15 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

OR if @bkobow05 doesn't want to handle it, I have handled the book keeping of draft pick trades in the past for many years so I can do it too if he doesn't want to. LMK and @ me in those deals then. 

And luckily I have the 2nd post on the first page of this thread so it shouldn't be a problem. I've already updated the 2nd post on the 1st page of this thread. @bkobow05 can copy and paste it or I can keep track, up to him and the league if they don't like this proposal. 

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

So who ever gets the lowest draft pick, that doesn't count to their total of 3 pick trades?

No. IF it's the last round pick. So if you traded me a 1st for Trout, I'd HAVE to send you my last round pick due to ESPN accounting for the next years draft.  That wouldn't count against my pick trades if you have any remaining. If you traded me a 4th for a player and a 6th, that would count against us both. 

54 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

No. IF it's the last round pick. So if you traded me a 1st for Trout, I'd HAVE to send you my last round pick due to ESPN accounting for the next years draft.  That wouldn't count against my pick trades if you have any remaining. If you traded me a 4th for a player and a 6th, that would count against us both. 

This makes sense and I agree. The throw in draft pick someone has to add to even it out shouldn't count towards your 3 draft pick trades.

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

+1

Machado getting SS eligibility makes this work. Arenado is a horse at 3B, Senzel I am high on and he should be up FT comes July/August.

Corey Knebel fixes a potential mess with Kimbrel, Neris, Givens with Saves.

Keepers look sharp

1B Joey Gallo

2B Ozzie Albies

SS Manny Machado

3B Nolan Arenado

3B Nick Senzel

OF Ronald Acuna

OF Adam Eaton

SP/DH Shohei Ohtani

SP Jose Berrios

SP Marcus Stroman

RP Craig Kimbrel

RP Corey Knebel

Good looking young team. You must've jumped on the Senzel bandwagon because you didn't like it when I picked him in ffmlb

9 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Good looking young team. You must've jumped on the Senzel bandwagon because you didn't like it when I picked him in ffmlb

I like to stash prospects sometimes. I think he will produce like young Evan Longoria. 

10 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

FFMLB is also 6 keeper league. I had to think about this. That's why I wasn't on Nick Senzel bandwagon. 

Archived