R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

4 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Interesting. I guess we'll have to look into it. Tried messing with it this year but didn't see it as an option. Ah well. Guess I didn't look hard enough.

I had to do it manually. Made 6 trades of every other pick between 1st and 12th then 2nd and 11th and so on.

28 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That sounds like a pain to do, especially with pick trades, but I am not a fan of snake drafts in dynasty leagues.  It really makes it tough on the bottom teams to get caught up.

Wasn't really that bad but pick trades would definitely throw a kink in the hose. Would probably have to track pick trades in excel or gsheets and process the draft conversion in ESPN first and then pick trades. 

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Getting a couple messages for Ohtani. Guys I wouldn't of targeted him so early only to trade him for multiple bottom end top 100 players.

It's gonna be a over payment fellas 

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Already getting lowballed?

New Deal

HH Gets:
SS Elvis Andrus

bD Gets:
SP Michael Kopech
SP Juilo Urias 

bD's Take: Taking a chance on 2 more high upside arms, and seeing what pans out over the season, can stash Urias on the DL too. So with Kopech, Reyes, Puk, Urias, Glasnow, Snell, Flaherty, ERod, Walker, McKenzie. At least a couple of them should breakout? Right???? Plus hoping for a full season from the 27 year old Alex Wood too. 

Archived