R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

3 hours ago, packerbacker87 said:

I get to watch him for free whenever I want lol. My question was, is there an extra draft , before the draft for those whi didnt keep 3? My girls scrimmage until 725 et. Tomorrow night. Ill be home right about 8

Nah it's at the start of the draft, it's just we get picks in the keeper rounds 1-3 instead of automatically picking our 3 keepers and starting in round 4 like a regular draft. 

38 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Proud of everyone for sticking thru it during the tough times and bringing it back for season #11. 

Should be a great year. Best and most active owners we have ever had. 

Agreed. This seems like the best group with reset roster with pretty much a full draft. No excuses this year. 

I'm curious on where Ohtani goes. In the 2 drafts I've been in, he went 1st overall. With his rough spring and the kind of talent sitting there available in the draft, I think it may be different. Still thinks he goes high, but not sure it's #1 overall.

1 hour ago, Dingo18287 said:

I'm curious on where Ohtani goes. In the 2 drafts I've been in, he went 1st overall. With his rough spring and the kind of talent sitting there available in the draft, I think it may be different. Still thinks he goes high, but not sure it's #1 overall.

I wont be taking him if this league stays true to FF leagues prospect love.

Archived