R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

7 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Turner over Bryant. Bold move. 

I’ve gone back and forth on Bryant and Turner ever since we announced three. 

Im still not sure and have a couple more days haha. 

But Turner is younger, premium position and is a 5 cat FANTASY stud while Bryant is obviously the true better offensive player in real life. 

8 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

But Turner is younger, premium position and is a 5 cat FANTASY stud while Bryant is obviously the true better offensive player in real life. 

Turner is the better fantasy player currently. Some people are rating him 3rd in ROTO.

9 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Turner over Bryant. Bold move. 

I think in ROTO it's a no brainer. I would keep Turner as well.

Interesting tidbit. In Veterans league there was only one prospect kept. I think there will be way less emphasis with reboot.

15 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I think in ROTO it's a no brainer. I would keep Turner as well.

Interesting tidbit. In Veterans league there was only one prospect kept. I think there will be way less emphasis with reboot.

I honestly dont see the point in keeping a prospect in this league unless you consider them a top 3 round pick. When you dont have to keep three you roll the dice if you dont have 3 clear round 1-3 players. Especially when one team is letting 5 1st round/ early 2nd round players.

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

I honestly dont see the point in keeping a prospect in this league unless you consider them a top 3 round pick. When you dont have to keep three you roll the dice if you dont have 3 clear round 1-3 players. Especially when one team is letting 5 1st round/ early 2nd round players.

I was talking about previous off seasons before the reboot. 

7 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

For sure, I can see a case for Turner. Just interesting you take the 3 of the biggest risks, but biggest upsides. Kershaw's Back, Harper playing 150 games once in 6 seasons and Turner who hasn't played 100 games in a season yet over consistent top player rater guys like Goldy, Blackmon, Bryant. 

5 hours ago, crab1106 said:

This leagues been 12+ keepers, this is only a reboot draft with 3 keepers. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

For sure, I can see a case for Turner. Just interesting you take the 3 of the biggest risks, but biggest upsides. Kershaw's Back, Harper playing 150 games once in 6 seasons and Turner who hasn't played 100 games in a season yet over consistent top player rater guys like Goldy, Blackmon, Bryant. 

No doubt that Blackmon and Goldy are the most consistent  but they’re also 30+ years of age and AZ doesnt have a good Lineup around Goldy this year plus they installed a humidor. 

Bryant as I said is very tough not to keep, but in Roto, Turner is out of this world. 

Regardless, there’s really no true best option to keep because I can’t go wrong. 

But Harper and Kershaw are the best at their position (outside of Trout) and Trea is pheneomal. 

Haha, @crab1106 love that you played off The New Guy name I gave you with your team avy. 

As for my keepers, I definitely can't give up Trout and Correa so that already puts me at a drafting, at best, 1st in the "3rd" round. That's not a good enough shot at Sale, Kluber or another potentially elite SP so I can't see myself letting Sanchez go too. That production at C is hard to find and avoids a major hole at a weaker position. Interested to see how this goes though.

51 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Haha, @crab1106 love that you played off The New Guy name I gave you with your team avy. 

As for my keepers, I definitely can't give up Trout and Correa so that already puts me at a drafting, at best, 1st in the "3rd" round. That's not a good enough shot at Sale, Kluber or another potentially elite SP so I can't see myself letting Sanchez go too. That production at C is hard to find and avoids a major hole at a weaker position. Interested to see how this goes though.

Does the fact that I wish you were gambling Sanchez make you feel better?

Also, thanks on the Avi. Figure its a fun short term fix until I have players to make a name from.

Archived