R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Eff it, wing it. Make it real fun. xD

That's normally when I do my best. Most of the time my draft plans blow up in this league. Remember 2015 when I had plans and didn't work out too well had to take a year off to restock.  Trading Altuve because Wong was in the draft LOL

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

That's normally when I do my best. Most of the time my draft plans blow up in this league. Remember 2015 when I had plans and didn't work out too well had to take a year off to restock.  Trading Altuve because Wong was in the draft LOL

Yeah, I don't plan for this league. Draft is always too damn random.

4 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Lookin forward to another great year on elite. 

Confirmed keepers for the 2018 season:

Harper

tbd

tbd

??

Good luck choosing between 2 of Kershaw, Bryant, Goldy, Sale, Kluber. So many ways you can go. You can keep 2 stud aces and Harper or keep 2 stud hitters and the best ace. A lot of ways you can go. Tough choice, but I bet at least 10 other owners would like to choose 2 more of those 5 and (maybe 7 with Blackmon and Turner). 

2 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Question to @BillsGuy82 any way your league has a more flexible schedule to reschedule so we can draft that night? If not it's cool, but seems we have so many conflicts that maybe your league won't have, so maybe you guys can reschedule? @crab1106 @zelbell @malibuspeedrace @biggio7

Negative, we have guys who are barely ever on anymore and takes 4-5 days for a respond 

51 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

REMINDER

Keeper deadline is Wednesday, March 21st @ 8PM EST (24 hours before the draft). Make sure you have your keepers set by then or they will be put into the draft, no matter if you wanted to keep them or not. 

@Herbie_Hancock @BillsGuy82 @crab1106 @packerbacker87

3 or less keepers right ? And can we deal or is it on a roster freeze ?

Archived