R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

18 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

It's going by ESPN's salary. Reason I put a higher price on prospects instead of their normal price of $1. Is it doesn't judge the value they hold in this league. Having stud prospects and keeping them for much less than their trade value didn't make much sense. While not overpricing them. 

They only hold value in this league because top 3-4 are stacked and have been unbalanced since I came aboard almost 4 Years ago. 

In my 10 team, 10 Keeper league (Year 3) 98% of prospects are in waivers still because we have parody and my league isn't run like a dictatorship

If we're resetting league this problem will go away. 

I don't look at my team and start proposing ideas that benefit my team or give other teams a disadvantage 

This is a good league, it's a good league because of the way it's formatted. It's active and competitive and their is no need to change everything

Why don't we stay the course. Reset draft picks and use the 4 keeper or less format ? Keep it simple, keep it competitive 

20 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I don't look at my team and start proposing ideas that benefit my team or give other teams a disadvantage 

This is a good league, it's a good league because of the way it's formatted. It's active and competitive and their is no need to change everything

Why don't we stay the course. Reset draft picks and use the 4 keeper or less format ? Keep it simple, keep it competitive 

I agree. 

Anyways let's get a ruling in and let's move towards draft aspect. 

A couple guys in FFMLB who are also in this league are lagging and about to be skipped in draft.

I wouldn't recommend doing draft via FF after all this back and forth 

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Anyways let's get a ruling in and let's move towards draft aspect. 

A couple guys in FFMLB who are also in this league are lagging and about to be skipped in draft.

I wouldn't recommend doing draft via FF after all this back and forth 

We always do live drafts for this league. I see no reason why we would Change that. 

5 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Well since I'm guessing this is directed towards me since I just proposed something. How does this benefit me? What have I proposed benefit me?

I'm fine with keeping the keeper system the way it is. That's the point of this reboot. To give others teams a chance at acquiring talent again. I'm also for limiting in-season draft pick trading in the future (no picks will be dealt in 2018). 

I also propose that we set the draft date for Friday, March 23rd. Time would be around 8 PM EST.

3 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Well since I'm guessing this is directed towards me since I just proposed something. How does this benefit me? What have I proposed benefit me?

That's in regards to taxing prospects. It makes absolutely no sense if we adopt your proposal. 

Their have been a couple ideas floated that were complete head scratchers

Archived