R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

5 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Personally, I prefer live drafts but that's just my opinion. Feel like in a draft lobby things are slightly more predicable so people aren't reaching so often because they don't have rankings at hand. 

I agree. Live draft would be ideal, but if even 1 guy misses the live draft, it’ll set them back years in this league. Even presenting your draft if you miss the draft is a crapshoot. 

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Yeah, I'd much rather do the live draft. 2 hours and you're done.

If need be, I'll skip my Thursday night engagement to get this thing done. Figure out a night, if Thursday works, and we'll go from there.

Let’s do Thursday boo. Skip that event **** maynn

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Yeah, I'd much rather do the live draft. 2 hours and you're done.

If need be, I'll skip my Thursday night engagement to get this thing done. Figure out a night, if Thursday works, and we'll go from there.

22nd around 8pm EST work for everyone then? @Herbie_Hancock @malibuspeedrace @crab1106 @BillsGuy82 @Dingo18287 @zelbell @Sllim Pickens @packerbacker87 @biggio7 @I_GET_SAX 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

I'm just going to set the draft for Thursday March 22nd at 8 PM EST. We'll adjust it if we need to but I think that's going to end up being the best (and only) good date.

With a keeper deadline of Monday, March 19th at 8 PM EST too? Gives 72 hours to formulate some form of draft strategy even though we won't know the draft order till an hour before the draft. 

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

With a keeper deadline of Monday, March 19th at 8 PM EST too? Gives 72 hours to formulate some form of draft strategy even though we won't know the draft order till an hour before the draft. 

Right now I just have it as 24 hours before. 

I should do it right before the draft so no strats can happen but I'm not a butthead like that lol

8 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Right now I just have it as 24 hours before. 

I should do it right before the draft so no strats can happen but I'm not a butthead like that lol

Not really "strats" but figure out who you like and who you want to target. 

Archived