R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

Over the last 9 years, @Herbie_Hancock  and I have won 7 of the 9 (4 for HH & 3 for me) championships. With this 'reset draft', it should open it up and make it more of a free-for-all. 

BTW @bkobow05 I believe this will be season 11. I joined during season 1 and I won season 2 (2009). So this would make season 11, but I'm down to just say it's season 10. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Over the last 9 years, @Herbie_Hancock  and I have won 7 of the 9 (4 for HH & 3 for me) championships. With this 'reset draft', it should open it up and make it more of a free-for-all. 

BTW @bkobow05 I believe this will be season 11. I joined during season 1 and I won season 2 (2009). So this would make season 11, but I'm down to just say it's season 10. 

Who were the other two? Dingo and ? 

My reasoning for not keeping anyone. I liked Votto and deGrom, but Freeman was the only one I truly cared about moving forward. So I made the decision early if MSR was the only other one not to keep anyone that I would gamble and do the same. This assures me 2 of Goldy, Blackmon, Bryant, Sale, Kluber, or Judge. Was hoping Crab and PB kept a full 3, but that's why it's a gamble. 

Archived