R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

TBH Everyone should post days/nights they CAN'T make a draft and we can go from there.

Fromwhat I've seen..

Sllim No Friday or Saturdays
Herbie Only Thursday, Friday or Saturday
BK no Thursdays.

So we are stuck here. Sunday the 18th seems to be the only night or maybe afternoon that works? 

3 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

I think Mon the 19th, Sunday the 25th or Mon the 26th would be the best options. 

Depends on work, but can makeostly any night work. 

I believe HH can't make those days. He can only make Friday or Saturdays, but can do the 18th, but Sllim and I'm sure others don't want to do it on a Friday or Saturday night. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Question to @BillsGuy82 any way your league has a more flexible schedule to reschedule so we can draft that night? If not it's cool, but seems we have so many conflicts that maybe your league won't have, so maybe you guys can reschedule? @crab1106 @zelbell @malibuspeedrace @biggio7

I don't have any conflicts for nights, just would really prefer not doing both in the same night. 

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

I don't have any conflicts for nights, just would really prefer not doing both in the same night. 

But there are others. We have 3 owners that all have conflicts and the 18th seems to be the best day for each.  Which is why I'm asking if the Vet league can reschedule if they don't have similar conflicts. 

Is doing a draft on here a no go? In FFMLFB, we’re knocking out a round per day. 1 round each day at 1 hour time slots, gets done in under 3 weeks. Start at 8 am et, you can knock out more than 1 round if you set up time slots till 12 midnight. 

9 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

Is doing a draft on here a no go? In FFMLFB, we’re knocking out a round per day. 1 round each day at 1 hour time slots, gets done in under 3 weeks. Start at 8 am et, you can knock out more than 1 round if you set up time slots till 12 midnight. 

Honestly, after seeing how well that’s going. I’m not  opposed considering how active the most of us are

15 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

Personally, I prefer live drafts but that's just my opinion. Feel like in a draft lobby things are slightly more predicable so people aren't reaching so often because they don't have rankings at hand. 

Archived