R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

2 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

No. One draft. The first 3 rounds are 'keeper rounds' where ESPN picks your keepers, but since me and MSR don't have 3 keepers we get picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds. While us 2 and the other 3 that picked 2 keepers get picks in the 3rd. Then the real draft starts in the 4th (1st round). Remember when in the past drafts a 1st round pick was actually a 13th round pick. 

So you guys may get 4 players before us keeping 3 get a pick of the random order plays out that way ? 

No. One draft. The first 3 rounds are 'keeper rounds' where ESPN picks your keepers, but since me and MSR don't have 3 keepers we get picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds. While us 2 and the other 3 that picked 2 keepers get picks in the 3rd. Then the real draft starts in the 4th (1st round). Remember when in the past drafts a 1st round pick was actually a 13th round pick. 

So the #1 pick is actually the last pick of the first official round, no?

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

He's looking like his power is gonna play. He's hitting bombs to straight away Center at 20 Years old.

I think he'll hover around 30-35 SB for next 5 Years 

For sure, he's got the talent, but we've seen stud prospects like this and be a different player than we thought. So we'll see, but he has the talent. 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

So you guys may get 4 players before us keeping 3 get a pick of the random order plays out that way ? 

There's a chance. That's the gamble. Let's say the best case for me, I get the #1 pick and MSR #2 in the draft order. 

So it would go 

1. Me, 2. MSR, 3 MSR, 4 Me. 5. Me, 6 MSR, 7 Crab, 8 Zel, 9 PB. Then the real draft starts with the 1st pick Me, then MSR 2nd. That's best case, worst case is I have the last pick and me and MSR pick 1-4 again then the 5 picks in round 3. Then the actual first round. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

There's a chance. That's the gamble. Let's say the best case for me, I get the #1 pick and MSR #2 in the draft order. 

So it would go 

1. Me, 2. MSR, 3 MSR, 4 Me. 5. Me, 6 MSR, 7 Crab, 8 Zel, 9 PB. Then the real draft starts with the 1st pick Me, then MSR 2nd. That's best case, worst case is I have the last pick and me and MSR pick 1-4 again then the 5 picks in round 3. Then the actual first round. 

Again, in that scenerio you would have the last pick in the 4th round, ie the first round of the real draft.

Nah, BK tested it and ESPN resets the draft order in the actual first round of the non-keeper portion. 

In this scenerio that kind of maks no sense but oh well. Hoping for a pick better than the 4 of you for a stab at the 5th pick.

2 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

As a Braves fan, it feels bad to not have a chance at Acuna.

I get to watch him for free whenever I want lol. My question was, is there an extra draft , before the draft for those whi didnt keep 3? My girls scrimmage until 725 et. Tomorrow night. Ill be home right about 8

I see what you did there @Mr. bDoDDleS . You sly sunavabitch you. Oh well. I had three dudes that I couldn't imagine not having so I'm gold with what I've got. I've got the best player in baseball that's bound to put up a .300+, 45+ HR, 100+ RBI, 100+ R, 30+ SB season so I can't complain. Oh and there's CoCo and Gary. Excited to see what tomorrow holds. My luck? I'll get the 12th pick despite never winning a title lmao.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

I see what you did there @Mr. bDoDDleS . You sly sunavabitch you. Oh well. I had three dudes that I couldn't imagine not having so I'm gold with what I've got. I've got the best player in baseball that's bound to put up a .300+, 45+ HR, 100+ RBI, 100+ R, 30+ SB season so I can't complain. Oh and there's CoCo and Gary. Excited to see what tomorrow holds. My luck? I'll get the 12th pick despite never winning a title lmao.

Bridesmaid ftw

so excited for tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Nah, BK tested it and ESPN resets the draft order in the actual first round of the non-keeper portion. 

Yep. I put a timeframe on the draft and it went to Zelbell even with the odd amount of keepers so we're good. It'll reset now that we're randomizing but we're good.

Archived