R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

17 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I figured you’d do something like that. It wouldn’t be BD If you  didn’t. 

TBH you keeping Turner messed up my plan. I thought you'd keep Bryant and even if I don't pick ahead of MSR I was hoping he'd pick Goldy or Blackmon or a pitcher and I get Turner. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Not the end of the world TBH with the starting lineup with an INF position and 2 UTIL spots. My ideal lineup has 2 1B's.

Agreed just rather spread the main positions first. A lot of 1st basemen I like later. May look to trade Rizzo if that happens. 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

So how's this gonna work ? 2 separate drafts ? 

No. One draft. The first 3 rounds are 'keeper rounds' where ESPN picks your keepers, but since me and MSR don't have 3 keepers we get picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds. While us 2 and the other 3 that picked 2 keepers get picks in the 3rd. Then the real draft starts in the 4th (1st round). Remember when in the past drafts a 1st round pick was actually a 13th round pick. 

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

40/40 is too much to expect from anyone. He's the type for the SB's go down as the power increases as he ages, but yeah. He's gonna be real good it looks like. 

He's looking like his power is gonna play. He's hitting bombs to straight away Center at 20 Years old.

I think he'll hover around 30-35 SB for next 5 Years 

Archived