Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Blue said:

Kinda hope Swag is scum for the hilarity of Swag getting mad in chat over Josh and Pickle correctly pegging him as scum

Me, in my head:  This guy claiming to not know if Hitler is a bad guy is pretty suspicious.  Tbh, can’t get much better than that on D1.  Let’s see what happens.

Rick, frothing at the mouth: it’s one of these twenty people!!  Especially Swag, no matter what, 99% sure guaranteed.

Josh: I’ll just frame swag with my reporter ability right quick

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

So as the person who knows the least I am naturally skeptical of everyone left to varying degrees except Counselor and BBB. It really comes down to Forge, Blue, and Pickle. So to avoid another mishap like the one swag made by not mentioning all of the relevant information, have any of you had your ability confirmed in any way?

Glen watched me visit swoosh when I protected him n3. 

Matts claimed I went no where when I was blocked by blue n2 (which of course I went no where).  

Just now, rackcs said:

So as the person who knows the least I am naturally skeptical of everyone left to varying degrees except Counselor and BBB. It really comes down to Forge, Blue, and Pickle. So to avoid another mishap like the one swag made by not mentioning all of the relevant information, have any of you had your ability confirmed in any way?

Both Pickle and Josh confirmed I blocked them on the Nights I said I did. I think those were Nights 2 and...3, I think?

Pickle has no confirmation of his ability.

Forge killed on the same Nights as Mafia.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Glen watched me visit swoosh when I protected him n3. 

Matts claimed I went no where when I was blocked by blue n2 (which of course I went no where).  

Oh and blue spent 3 days lying saying I lied that I was te protector and the real protector was swag and I was a jail bc he was jailed n1 and n3.  Which of course there is no way to tell if you were jailed or not. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Oh and blue spent 3 days lying saying I lied that I was te protector and the real protector was swag and I was a jail bc he was jailed n1 and n3.  Which of course there is no way to tell if you were jailed or not. 

Well you spent the whole game saying swag was scum and that he was lying about being protector so we can call that a wash

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already explained how it was probably a jail.

Just now, rackcs said:

Well you spent the whole game saying swag was scum and that he was lying about being protector so we can call that a wash

well he was lying about being the protector so....you can see why I would tunnel that.  Then he claimed he cant claim.  Again you can see why I tunneled that.