Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Realistically 

Josh should be the vote. He and racks have been playing the typical scum and hide game. 

But I also kinda just don’t trust Blue. Because he’s playing the typical scum and play game.

Do you have results from last Night or not?

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

My vote is for Josh right now. He claimed writing headlines, and also he voted for himself i believe which is a scum tactic. Couple that with him laying low the entire game. 

☝️

And who game solved and researched to learn about Goebbels.  And determined the 50/50 shot at finding them......Not @Blue

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh and who game solved to figure out the multiple alignemnts.  Not @Blue

Rick, you sorta just randomly proclaimed that there were four alignments, of which only two have actually been in the game, and are now claiming to be correct based on your incorrect guesses simply because the game extends beyond "Town" and "Mafia."  Not saying that to make you look dumb, rather in the hope you realize what everyone else is reading.

Just now, Blue said:

Somebody said they tried to target Swag and he didn't go anywhere or didn't have an ability, right?

Good news on that front, it was matts who claimed to copy-cat me, but didn't receive any ability because, lol, I don't really have a usable ability.

• Like 1