Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

15 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You guys are wasting your entire day just sitting on the votes. How many do we need to get me hammered? 5 or so?

Josh lock

I am being honest, and you’re wasting a day on a person who has no means to hurt any of you.

Scum tactic tbh. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm aware, but he should also be aware that me blocking him would have been a dumb move if I was scum.

Yeah, you could have blocked me, for example, you fool.  And because you didn’t, I was free to do what I do every night.

19 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is actually an accurate synopsis of this game for me. Like I’m self aware and I told you guys I know I’m failtown. Lynch me, give me my LVP, and then shut the hell up.

Hey man, you tried to push me out on bull****, and really that was the catalyst for the thread spiraling out of control.  Sorry if you’re Town, but so am I, so it’s a big RIP whenever it’s one of rack, Forge, Blue, or Rick that bested everyone.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, I agree. That's why he's still number one. And on a topic we've covered before, I think the worst president is James Buchanan. Like bro, just deal with slavery now! Don't make it worse!

Really any of them. He's one of my favorite political figures of American history. He's like the 90s Bills. I read a great book about him over the summer that just further solidified how much I like him.

Him and Woodrow Wilson.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I really did not expect to see William Jennings Bryan get mentioned in a game about assassinating Hitler.

Being a Tennessean, the legacy of WJB here is the Scopes monkey trial, and then Bryan College, which was named for him, in the same town.