Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm just really looking forward to Pickle trying to claim that my character, who is one of the major figures involved in carrying out the Valkyrie conspiracy, is either not in the game or actually scum.

Good ******* god.  But you sitting there arguing that one of the most powerful scenes in the entire movie and presumably the basis of my power is a cover role.  But your unknown claim is somehow more town. Bc it ain't.  You suck at this. 

Edited by Pickle Rick

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have for 6 days now said I am betting the game that

Swag is 99% scum 

Forge is 99% scum

Blue is a lean to scum bc of what i listed.  Nothing has changed this. 

If swag is some how impossibly town then its Blue and Forge.  Been saying it for literally the whole game.  

Why are you 99% sure it is me.

Why is it impossible for me to be Town.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Good ******* god.  But you sitting there arguing that one of the most powerful scenes in the entire movie and presumably the basis of my power is a cover role.  But your unknown claim is somehow more town. Bc it ain't.  You suck at this. 

Rick, who am I voting for right now

I suppose the strongest possible argument for Forge being scum is that he straight up didn't even know who his teammates were last game because he never went to scumchat, so he could have killed Malf, owned up to it immediately under no pressure, then later killed a scum-friendly Indy for no particular reason.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I just did kind of want rack to clarify what he meant since that was a weird thing to say

Like the generic name thing I was fine with because I've said I'm also generic. But the whole I can't claim my role or name or anything is sus. Just very convenient. Obviously inconvinient if you're town.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rack where the **** did you go

Making my lunch for tomorrow.

You have accepted your mission. You are German Resistance Soldier-Code BreakerGerman Resistance Aligned

Each day you may attempt to decipher a code that someone may be talking in, in the thread. If you succeed the code will be broken and normalcy will ensue. You may not claim your ability, punishment will be death

Win Con: Eliminate all threats to the Resistance

@The Orca