NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

On 4/30/2022 at 3:32 AM, TitanSlim said:

This is huge for a number of reasons, but for me it’s mostly because we went outside the “Brotherhood” for a assistant spot for the first time since 97. Scheyer really is changing things up and I’m loving it.

We just landed Ryan Young a 6'10" big from Northwestern and Kale Catchings a 6'4" G/F from Harvard in the transfer portal. Jon Scheyer said that there's still a chance that Trevor Keels returns and hasn't hired an agent, if he does that'd be a huge boost for us next year. Still can't believe we landed the top 3 recruits in the country.

If Keels keeps his name in the draft I wonder if Whitehead can play some 2 guard or if Caleb Foster will reclassify.

Love rosterbating with what we could potentially have, lol.

G - Roach | Blakes 

G - Keels/Foster | Schutt

F - Whitehead | Mitchell | Catchings

F - Flip | Baker

F - Lively | Young

Emoni Bates has cut his list down to Michigan, Arkansas, Eastern Michigan, Seton Hall, Depaul, and Louisville. 

Arkansas has the 2nd best recruiting class in the country coming in with three 5* led by Nick Smith (#3 overall) and three 4* players. That'd be a solid landing spot for him.

• 3 weeks later...