NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

lol..its memphis.  they were still getting good players.  do you realize how bad houston was when sampson took over?  

also houston was a jordan poole buzzer beater miss away from making the sweet 16 and that roster was way better quinton grimes came along. 

In the 2 years Tubby was there the best recruit they landed was a 3* player, lol. 

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Houston beat Memphis by 2/3 in their two meetings and now they have no chance after Houston lost their two best players and didn't add anyone good to replace them. 

One of those was also a 35 foot bank shot buzzer beater. Houston ain't as good as this dude is trying to let on. If Rutgers doesn't go full turd, Houston doesn't even make the Sweet 16 playing a 15 and 10 seed. 

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

we can play what if's all day. 

Y'all bunk. Don't at me. Only teams that have to mask talent issues play at a slow *** crawl pace. Marcus Sasser is your best player ffs. 

I would make a wager with you but we all know you renege with the best of them.

Just now, beekay414 said:

One of those was also a 35 foot bank shot buzzer beater. Houston ain't as good as this dude is trying to let on. If Rutgers doesn't go full turd, Houston doesn't even make the Sweet 16 playing a 15 and 10 seed. 

Houston is 10-9 vs ranked teams under Sampson with those wins coming over Cincinnati, Wichita State, SMU, Oregon, Washington, and Texas Tech. In the tournament they haven't beaten a team that was lower than a 10 seed and lost every game they played against a major conference school that was a sub-10 seed. Power house. 

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Houston is 10-9 vs ranked teams under Sampson with those wins coming over Cincinnati, Wichita State, SMU, Oregon, Washington, and Texas Tech. In the tournament they haven't beaten a team that was lower than a 10 seed and lost every game they played against a major conference school that was a sub-10 seed. Power house. 

Elite Program

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

whats penny's record vs ranked teams? 

whats penny's record in the tournament.   i dont even have to look at the 2nd one since he never made it. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Elite Program

nobody said houston was an elite program.  i dont even hold the basketball program to a high standard like i do the football program.  just saying memphis aint just gonna walk through the conference while sampson is coaching houston. 

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

whats penny's record vs ranked teams? 

whats penny's record in the tournament.   i dont even have to look at the 2nd one since he never made it. 

He has had more success at Memphis his first 3 years then Sampson did at Houston.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

just saying memphis aint just gonna walk through the conference while sampson is coaching houston. 

You barely beat them in your two matchups last year and your team is worse and they'll be significantly better, lol.