Let the Debate begin: David Irving reinstated

textaz03

57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

On a per snap basis he was better than Aaron Donald like 4 years ago. He was a tremendous rotation piece for us.

But it's not just he is a pot head, he is legit batsheet crazy. And he beat the crap out of his girlfriend a couple times. She had to get a restraining order against him iirc.

39 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

His real playing time in Dallas was from 2016 and 2017. In those 2 seasons he only started 10 games. Just look at the numbers he put up when most of that time it was in a backup role. The guy had games that he completely took over. 

Problem was he couldn't stay on the field

Tha is for the info. Super disappointing to hear about the DC stuff. I haven't heard anything about that, just the weed issues.

I question why he couldn't stay on the field and was mainly in backup roles if he was so dominant when he did play? Is he just the defition of inconsistent or was it just the off the field stuff holding him back?

Ps Maliek Collins hasn't done a damn thing for the Raiders. Probably our worst starter tbh. It's no surprise our D line had its best game of the year vs KC when Collins was out. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tha is for the info. Super disappointing to hear about the DC stuff. I haven't heard anything about that, just the weed issues.

I question why he couldn't stay on the field and was mainly in backup roles if he was so dominant when he did play? Is he just the defition of inconsistent or was it just the off the field stuff holding him back?

Ps Maliek Collins hasn't done a damn thing for the Raiders. Probably our worst starter tbh. It's no surprise our D line had its best game of the year vs KC when Collins was out. 

He couldn't stay on the field because he was an extremely unreliable person who is crazy. Had nothing to do with his play.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He was in a backup role in 2016. He turned the corner on the field towards the end on that year. Then he got suspended, can't remember if for 6 games and then he missed 2 games for personal reasons (court with the ex). When he came back he was out of shape and again had to be in a backup role until he got in shape. 

He had a few games where he absolutely took over. But Matt said it best, dude is just crazy.