Deadpulse

1 hour ago, tonyto36 said:

So long term is the solution...

A.  Kyrie / Smart / Jaylen / Morris / Horford

B.  Kyrie / Jaylen / Tatum / Morris / Horford

C.  Kyrie / Smart / Jaylen / Tatum / Horford

D.  Kyrie / Jaylen / Tatum /Horford / Baynes

E.  Kyrie / Smart / Jaylen / Horford / Baynes

I don't think there is any combination without Kyrie / Jaylen / Horford, but do we see Smart inserted?  Do we stick with Tatum or go to Morris or Baynes?

Ill take D, but probably B. I think Stevens like Smart off the bench too much. 

Seeing the photo of the injury last night was something. My initial reaction upon seeing it was “this doesn’t look so bad, his foot just slipped out of his shoe and you can see his heel” followed immediately by the horror that his foot was still inside the shoe and the bend was his ankle/leg.

I wish him a very speedy recovery. I can’t imagine the amount of pain that must be.

On 8/28/2017 at 2:43 PM, tonyto36 said:

I doubt we see any more moves coming unless a team just gets stupid with an Anthony Davis calibre of player.

I think the Celtics right now want to lock in Kyrie-Hayward-Horford as their 1-2-3 for the next 4-6 years and pray that two of Smart/Jaylen/Tatum turn into stars to extend the window another 4-8 years years.

Could always trade smart, brown/Tatum and pick for Davis lol

11 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

You never know with Lebron "Collusion" James.

More good news about Hayward coming out: Interesting comments to me from Ex-NBA player/Celtics forward Shavlik Randolph, who had similar injury to Gordon Hayward. "It's about a 4-6 month recovery. The ligaments take 6-8 weeks and the tibia was about three months to heal in all the places it broke. Ironically, I had the same injury and as bad as it looks it does heal back to 100 percent and does so surprisingly fast. I think there's a chance he could be back this season if he really pushed it. The team will be cautious to bring him back too fast, but I think he could by the end of the season. Maybe not back to full 100 percent by then, but I wouldn't be shocked if he can and does play."

best news I heard all week. Imagine if Boston plays good, earns a decent playoff spot and GH gives us a boost with our getting better every day young guys.