Boston Celtics Thread

Deadpulse

OK another victory so hard to complain too much, BUT why the hell does Smart and Rozier take so many shots and why the hell does Tatum have to get everything on his own and never get an actual play for him. He came up 2 big baskets in the 4th and yet it was almost an after thought that they passed him the ball. 

Love the fight that Boston keeps playing with though. Brown with his best game in a while IMO and definitely made played great defense on the last shot by Derozan.

Horford went 8 for 9. What great veteran leadership. Though he may have to get a bit more aggressive. But hard to complain about shooting near perfect.

1 hour ago, tonyto36 said:

So Kyrie should be back for Tuesdays game which gives him a warmup game for Thursdays clash against the Warriors.

Which is more likely:  Warriors win by 10+ or Celtics squeek out a win?

I think the Warriors hang a 120 on the team but the celts fight really well until the 4th. It'll be a sobering experience but a win in the long run.

15 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

I doubt the Warriors score that much on us.  I can see a 110-95 type loss though.

Curry's coming back rested and its probably the one thing that makes them motivated. Record wise the Celts are the best team so GS has something to say. I think our offense could have struggles, especially on the bench side.